Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 257 of 1770 FirstFirst ... 1572072472532542552562572582592602612673073577571257 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 17699
    BattleTag kestegs-1550
    I had only tried the snes version, I figured if I didn't like that one, I wasn't going to like any of the newer ones.

BattleTag beest-1991

Re: The Den of Evil Off Topics

lol i had it on snes.

i actually saw the series on sale at JB HiFi yesterday when i was down there. i considered getting it. purely for professor chair for a head. and the monkey brain guy

IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kestegs View Post
    Only twice?.....amateur....
    amateur smamateur! it's not the size of the boat that matters, it's the motion of the ocean! and no one rocks that boat harder than me!

Quote Originally Posted by MrMegaProphet View Post
    Dacar92 has 7,777 posts... kind of a demonic number, so can the beta start now?

i love Danzig. _

Quote Originally Posted by Dacar92 View Post
    Me too. All that Battle Rage. Whew! Need a cigarette now. Even though I don't smoke.
    i actually gave it up. i can barely get thru one as of recent, so im done for a while.

Its a mmorpg. I used to play it. Its most famous for advertising with boobs, even though you never see them in the game.
    lulz. Evony. ^_^

Soccer is just lame! I'm so glad neither of my kids have ever wanted to play it. I don't know that I could stand to watch it. Although I'm sure that the reason he thinks it is lame is because we are always making fun of it...

edit: I don't play WoW, I don't need to be associated with that.
    haha, my ex played soccer in high school. we were 11th graders it was the first year our school got a soccer team (we come from a small town. >.>) and the first (and only) time i went to his game, he was going for the ball and another guy, somehow, rammed his head into my ex's mouth. he lost a tooth that night. good times!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowtwin View Post
    C'mon now, I'm sure I'm not the only one here old enough to remember staying up all night playing pong with my friends...Am I? Pong with better graphics=win!
    im sure you're not. you sound like you should be friends with Laarz. he's a groovy guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    My best friend had intellivision. I made do with an Atari 2600 until I got a Commodore 64 - it allowed me to sneer at my friend's vic20.

Pretty sure my bad back is a result of the four seasons of rugby I played in college.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    back problems are no bueno. :( im young, but my back feels like it's 75.

Quote Originally Posted by Neinball View Post
    Yeah, my first console was an NES.
    mine too. i remember my mom saying she played an Atari. and then the first system i remember playing and watching was NES so yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFrye View Post
    My first console was an NES, too. My second was an Xbox 360. Make of that what you will.
    Nice transition there

I went ps1 to wii. Not quite so dramatic.
    we went from NES, SNES, Sega, Playstation. the next system i got to play was the Wii. my family couldn't afford the newer systems and they aren't into games that much (i think i am more into them than anyone else in the family), so the last system Mom bought was Playstation. she has a DS but i haven't seen her play it in a long while. it wasn't until i started dating Marahumm i got to play with other systems because growing up, he had all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowtwin View Post
    You guys are all spoiled... We got that pong system (at a yard sale) the year the Atari 2600 came out. We got the Atari 2600 (at a yard sale) the year the NES came out. I got my first NES as a Christmas present from my dad, posthumously*, in 1990. I bought myself a Playstation around 1996 and that was the last console I ever owned... Because I got my first 'real' PC in late 1997 and my wife (girlfriend at the time) purchased a title called Diablo.

*It was under the tree that year when he died on Christmas Eve. It was also purchased, you guessed it, at a yard sale. I'm pretty sure I'm probably the only one that ever received a used Nintendo from their deceased Father for Christmas.
    im sorry to hear about your loss. i know it happened years ago, but still, ya know?

BattleTag kestegs-1550
    I love reminiscing about video games, some good memories there.

Yeah, nothing can quite beat that feeling.

I actually started playing my SNES again over the weekend. Judge Dredd, awesome game.

"The problem with quotes on the internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." - Albert Einstein

BattleTag kestegs-1550
    I have played all the good snes games to death, its been a while since I've picked it up.

IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar

i've been wanting to finish SoM but idk if our house comp can handle it without freezing. maybe. Mara's been playing LoL lately, but it has frozen up on him a couple of games.

BattleTag kestegs-1550
    Really? Is your house comp that bad? I didn't think it was very hard to run.

D3 Amazon &
    Demon Hunter Moderator
    BattleTag Dacar92-1368

My son still plays his Game Cube, which is high tech compared to the systems you guys are talking about. LOL!

Rose: You're an alien? You sound like you're from the North.
    Doctor: LOTS of planets have a North!!!

BattleTag kestegs-1550
    Never had a game cube, I think the only system I've owned that wasn't made by Nintendo was a ps1. What can I say, I'm a loyal customer.