Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 107 of 1770 FirstFirst ... 757971031041051061071081091101111171572076071107 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 17699
    BattleTag beest-1991

Re: The Den of Evil Off Topics

humans. this mob was alright. they scampered when i yelled at them. sometimes if there is enough of them or they are drunk enough they like to try the tough routine. which is when i roll up my shed door and deploy bear my rottie cross. then nobody wants to play the game.
    he hates them and i'd hate to see what would happen if he ever actually got in amongst them.

BattleTag kestegs-1550

Sounds like fun, for you and the dog at least.

BattleTag beest-1991

i dislike it. and it shouldn't be necessary but thats what happens when we coddle them and tell them they're special and not scum.

they tried to make me watch a reconcilliation week dvd at work. i refused as it has nothing to do with work and is just a load of nonsense. i'm not racist but i refuse to treat them like they deserve anything more than i get. so i'm truly not racist as i don't think their skin colour entitles them to anything extra either. i hate reverse racism, its as bad if not worse than regular racism

BattleTag kestegs-1550

That's exactly how I feel, we have some serious reverse racism issues going on over here as well.

BattleTag beest-1991

lol 'no more mister knife guy' i forgot how good this movie is.

we have a lady at work. not only attending uni for free, but the government is also giving her EXTRA money to study. on top of the normal austudy help students get.

BattleTag kestegs-1550

Yea that's pretty bad, I just try to act like it doesn't happen. denial is beautiful!

BattleTag beest-1991

I'm honest about my dislike of it and why i think it is nonsense. she gets all high and mighty saying it's her 'right' which is exactly the problem. Yeah the stolen generation was a bad thing but you weren't one of them love. you weren't disadvantaged in anyway so why do you get all these benefits.
    There's even indigineous only jobs available in the police force and government work. it's nonsense. silly wordfilter.

night evil den

BattleTag kestegs-1550

night corax, yea, we have to have a percentage of non-caucasions in many jobs, very annoying.

if any diablo 1 spells were to be in diablo 3, what would you like to come back? I`d want elemntal, flame wave, and the one where`d you turn them into stone, i forgot name.

stone curse (what edit?). stone curse was a fun spell but becomes pointless due to freezeing effects. elemental would be what i want but i would want it altered. just just a heat seaking fireball shaped like a man. make it more of a timed summonable. flame wave was also fun to use. nova was always a favorite of mine so i was happy to see it in D2. immolation (i think? ring of fire maybe? it was a fire nova anyway) was fun if you had the hellfire xpac

Last edited by Apocalypse; 01-07-2011 at 18:49.