Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    IncGamers Member

Re: The Den of Evil Off Topics

Quote Originally Posted by Siege Valgore View Post
    I would have tried either of those if they had them in stock. They were literally out of everything. They were making more but we didn't want to wait another 30 minutes for them to be done. We were just passing through on our way back home to Seattle, but another trip is definitely on the radar.
    Oh dang, that sucks. What time did you go there? I only tend to go late at night, because ridiculous doughnuts sound good when you're drunk. I just moved up to Portland about a year ago, from Kansas, so this area is all pretty new to me. I did spend 3 weeks in Seattle (at Ft Lewis) in 2010, and did a lot of sight seeing on my downtime. I enjoyed it up there.

*purrrrrrrrrrrr*

I've had hardly any patting or play time while you've been gone, what with Leo and Em never around :(

BattleTag Zokar -1451

*points flashlight at the wall in random directions*

Last edited by Zokar; 23-04-2012 at 19:44.

Clan Officer - US West Hardcore Muggs's Avatar
    BattleTag Muggs-1534

HA !

BattleTag kestegs-1550
    I gave up peering kitteh's when I look a break, and I don't intend to ever go back.

BattleTag SiegeValgore-1984

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Goodman View Post
    Oh dang, that sucks. What time did you go there? I only tend to go late at night, because ridiculous doughnuts sound good when you're drunk. I just moved up to Portland about a year ago, from Kansas, so this area is all pretty new to me. I did spend 3 weeks in Seattle (at Ft Lewis) in 2010, and did a lot of sight seeing on my downtime. I enjoyed it up there.
    It was relatively early in the day. About 1pm? maybe 2? I love Portland, personally. If I could choose between Portland or Seattle, it would be Portland, Hands down. I would miss Seattle's waters and Ferry system though. Glad to have you in the Pacific Northwest. There are many good times to be had here for sure. Been to any good Breweries in Portland yet? There are quite a few.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Siege Valgore View Post
    It was relatively early in the day. About 1pm? maybe 2? I love Portland, personally. If I could choose between Portland or Seattle, it would be Portland, Hands down. I would miss Seattle's waters and Ferry system though. Glad to have you in the Pacific Northwest. There are many good times to be had here for sure. Been to any good Breweries in Portland yet? There are quite a few.
    I haven't yet, but have been meaning to. I'm going to the 3 day brewfest they have downtown in July, which should be pretty awesome. The wife and I haven't really done too much since we've been up here, but are planning trips all over the place in the next few months. I was expecting this rainy season to be about 100 times worse than everyone made it seem, but it didn't live up to the hype. Guess I'll have to see next year if this one was just an anomaly haha.

BattleTag Zokar -1451

Cap'n my Cap'n, where be my donuts!!!

BattleTag Muggs-1534

Don't make Zokar mad he gets drunk then people get banned. True story.

BattleTag Muggs-1534

I wouldn't go to that link if you paid me. Any mods want to rid us of this person.