Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 567 of 1770 FirstFirst ... 6746751755756356456556656756856957057157761766710671567 ... LastLast
Results 5,661 to 5,670 of 17698
    BattleTag kestegs-1550

Re: The Den of Evil Off Topics

The consoles I have are. nes, n64,and wii. I would like to get a snes again someday as those are some of my favorite games. But I have an emulator until then.

BattleTag kimiko1531
    Somewhere in the abyss there should still be a Nintendo, Super Nintendo, N64, Gamecube, PS2, and Wii? Oh, oh and Gameboy Advance which only has one game >_>. Nintendo family, no? ^_^

Heard, sorta, about them, but do not have any sort of emulator.

IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar

i have an NES, but i think it's broken. And I MAY get a PS, but I'm not sure about that yet. I would love the old PS and finally beat Spyro the Dragon. XD

aww, I'm watching The Lost Boys and i just remembered Corey Haim is dead. aww. *sad panda*

BattleTag kestegs-1550

Yea, I'm a Nintendo junkie too!

My Nintendo still works but is very finicky. I'd rather play the emulator than have it die on me in the middle of a game.

BattleTag kimiko1531
    We did not tend to have the really good popular games (okay, maybe a few), I mean, I have never ever played a Final Fantasy game ever =X. Did see the Advent Children movie though ^^.

Hmm...then, what if your computer (that's what emulators are on, no?) goes out?

BattleTag kestegs-1550

The computer is a lot less likely to go out, but of course nothing is foolproof.

I liked all of the ff games up until 7 (ps1) I kinda lost interest with that one and never played any more past that one.

IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kimiko View Post
    We did not tend to have the really good popular games (okay, maybe a few), I mean, I have never ever played a Final Fantasy game ever =X. Did see the Advent Children movie though ^^.

Hmm...then, what if your computer (that's what emulators are on, no?) goes out?
    it's okay, K. i didn't play them either and still haven't.

Emulators rock! \m/

BattleTag kestegs-1550

Emulators are pretty awesome! You just have to be careful not to abuse save states as that can ruin a game real quick!

BattleTag kimiko1531
    I had this wrestling game on the...um...*thinks*...Super Nintendo? that only I played. Really not much to the game and the graphics were a bit odd at times, but I still remember the Rick Flair super move that was, heh, so useless. He would get on his knees and beg the other wrestler not to hit him, after they looked away, he would slap them...and that was it, that was the whole super move .

Could you even save in some of the old games?

BattleTag kestegs-1550

Nice move! XD

A lot of the old games you couldn't save in, which makes the emulator really nice. You can save at any point so you can break up some of those really long games into multiple play sessions.