Hi I want to make a sorceress that is almost or invincible against monsters, cause I'm sure its impossible to become invincible to players like a hammerdin...
Warmth = Max
Telekinesis = Max
Energy Shield = Max
Enchant = Max
I'm guessing I should max one of the armour buffs, Frozen armour, or Shiver armour?
Insight Staff(Level 10-17 Meditation Aura When Equipped)
Frostburn(Increase Maximum Mana 40%)
Magefists(Regenerate Mana 25%, +1 to All Fire Skills)
Lenymo(Regenerate Mana 30%)
Gloomstrap(Increase Maximum Mana 15%)
Arachnid Mesh(+5% to Maximum Mana, +1 to All Skills)
Crescent Moon(+11-15% Mana Stolen Per Hit, +45 to Mana)
Heavenly Garb(Regenerate Mana 25%, +15 to Energy)
Que-Hegan's Wisdom(+15 to Energy, +1 to All Skills)
Atma's Wail(+15% Mana)
Bramble(Increase Maximum Mana 5%, Regenerate Mana 15%)
Enlightenment(+2 To Sorceress Skill Levels, +1 To Warmth)
Rain(+100-150 To Mana (varies))
Peasant Crown(+20 to Energy, +1 to All Skills)
Harlequin Crest(+2 to All Skills, +1.5 Mana per clvl, +2 to Energy)
The Stone of Jordan(+20 Mana, +25% Mana, +1 to All Skills)
Whats the perfect combination of items?
Is it better to get more mana over more mana regeneration?
1. You need to decide whether you want this to be an enchantress or an ES sorc. Going down the middle is not viable.
2. With ES you need to max ES and TK and this upsets the Enchant route. You wont be able to max enchant synergies until well into lvl 95 or so.
3. Hell is a real *****. Fire resists everywhere and you dont have -ve fire resists unless u get a load of facets. You wont be able to break any immunities
4. If you go for enchant first, ES and TK will be a problem. If you're gonna use ES you are aiming for base vit. But since you're going for enchant first, your ES wont be as well developed so you will die many times.
5. Every hell boss has 3 random stats. Mana burn comes up so many times, and you will feel the pain. As the trait carries into minions too.
6. Enchant itself is not powerful enough on hell. Im using anni, torch, skillers and decent items (using a memory staff to prebuff too) and still the kill rate is not amazing, on say hell cows.
However, it is VERY fun. Using a demon machine on hell cows is more fun that java imo. Use a razortail for 99% pierce and watch the explosion rip through a herd.... Since the explosive arrows carries through the enchant damage, you get the same effect as max pierce FA, except more damage! Not sure if equiptment allows for MF though