Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    BattleTag eugene-2504

Re: The most stupid thing you have done in d2

besides selling some good stuff cheap, made a "Call to Arms" in ladder with a Scourge (elite flail with 125str/77dex req) but does 11-310 dmg lol.

still use it, for Battle Order of course.....

IncGamers Member

transfer a 800def ethereal armor by throwing it on the ground. didnt know its the fastest item to vanish after being left on the ground.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by sequoia View Post
    i've done a lot of dumb things when i was younger ("HEY DROP ALL YOUR ITEMS THEN PRESS ALT F4"), but recently i made a hoto without checking the runeword first. i now have a godly vex ko pul thul flail.
    lol, i remember a friend making an insight right in my face, only to say "man it didnt work". he had the order right but he made it in a spear... brilliant!

i'm sure at least one person did that with infinity... now that would suck.

IncGamers Member MakeLoveNotDupe's Avatar

Only your oldest corpse is saved between games. Make sure you go back and recover your original body with your equipment before leaving the game. The Arreat Summit
    I read it... But I forgot it... T.T
    I lost (Was only character + self found items): Non-Ladder
    Shako (Um) / Mara (29) / Lidless (Um) / Oculus (Ist) /
    Vipermagi (50) / Arachnid / Soj x 2 / WTraveler (49)
    3 Month break was wonderful and I learned a lot...
    About hireling, monsters, maps & etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Raskah View Post
    Smiters are very fast and BA's have low durability... That's why Grief is usualy done in Phase Blades which are naturaly indestructable.
    thanks makes sense

i made a infinity in a mancatcher, then saw the gemmed mancatcher and realised it wasnt a polearm

i'm pretty good at making a perm mule game on normal, then realizing i can tweak my characters resistances, so i go to hell to see what they are with the hell penalty. i take some charms off that i don't need, throw them on the ground, then leave the game thinking it was the normal game. bye bye charms.

When 1.10 came out, and i realized partial set bonuses where added, i thought about re-collecting all set items (which i eventually did). To avoid mixing 1.09 and 1.10 set items, I deleted all my mules with 1.09 sets items. In the process i've also deleted (by mistake ofc) some of my sc's. gg 5% frw sc's.

I tried to make a insight runeword with a spear. wasted those runes..

This bad story JUST happened to me :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
    I got a tal armor on US east for only 2 d keys and like 4 sol runes.. I was SO happy!.. I waited for almost a week for my buddy to get on so I could xfer it to my sorc. I was SO looking forward to it. I get the tal armor on my sorc, and I go to charsi to sell my old armor to get rid of it. I guess I ended up selling my tal armor to charsi without realizing it.. and then logged out. Only a few minutes later when I didn't notice it on the ground did I hunt all my freaking chars and couldn't find it.. and it was too late to go back to charsi to see if she still had it. I am so bummed. My MOST valuable single item pissed down to charsi.. you'd think I wouldn't be so dumb to sell the item that I was drolling for a week to get on my sorc. I hate myself now. I never thought I would get so worked up over a game.

IncGamers Member

Lets turn it around, the most stupid thing I've seen another player do. In the beginning of the last ladder climb, I made a game 'N fire skiller O Um' (Note, this was maybe 2-3 weeks into the ladder) Some guy comes in and gives me a 44 Life fire skiller vs my um.