Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    D3 Fan Creations Forum Moderator Holyknight3000's Avatar
    BattleTag Holyknight-1111

OMG/WTF?! Wallpaper and Forum Signature Requests

Hello everyone, you might know me for my Fiery Runes Series, Concept Art walls, and MS Paint looking first try at the cinematic Diablo wallpaper, that I tried to post 3 days after the announcement. I know this fan art community is starting to slowly grow, as the gallery grows.

I’ve seen some people post about wallpaper requests. Let’s make this forum a little more cleaned up so ill post here. If you want any artist that has posted art here to make a wallpaper, cellphone wall, and or forum signature, please don’t hesitate. We enjoy what we do, and would love to help out.

Below is a list of artists so far, that can help out. More will be added in time.

If any other artists want me to add them to this list for people to look through for examples please send me a pm

PM Holyknight3000

And i will add you to the list above!

Many thanks ahead of time. I hope we can help you guys with your request in time!

HK

Last edited by Holyknight3000; 07-09-2009 at 23:53. Reason: Updated Links and Added Muldric

Re: Wallpaper and Forum Signature Requests

HK you can add me to the artist list too
    Check out some of my works:
    W A L L P A P E R S
    S I G N A T U R E S

Violet Joker

I will do some stuff if I have time. Est 3 days wait

IncGamers Member

hi

how does one upload images from a computer, rather than linking one from a site?

What i did when i started creating my fan wallpapers, i went and created my own galleries. It's not really hard to do. when you go to the main gallery index: http://diablo.incgamers.com/gallery/

Near the top you will see 3 options: My Media, My Albums, and My Favorites. Click on My Albums. There since you do not have an Album yet you will have a new link that says "Create a New Album". From there you can name your album, give a description of what it is your putting there. Like Fan art, Fan Wallpapers, or even just give it a name that you want for this gallery. After that click the button that says Create a New Album.

Then your set and you can upload the artwork you have to your gallery.

Got any questions please let me know. If you can't reach me give Flux and Leord a message as well.

Hope this helps!

HK

Your friendly neighborhood Fan Creations Forum Moderator
    Creator of the Fiery Runes Series and Chronicles of the Dark Library
    Have any questions or suggestions please send me a Message

- The Runeweaver -

Hey all.

Nice work. However, I were wondering if someone could do a custom job for me. If you look at the wallpapers on the blizzard site, each one of the has that banner at the bottom. Very useful if you ask me as I put my icons there so I don't screw over the picture.

however, there is but one of the wallpapers that I like, the one of tristram. The other ones are to bright I guess.

If I then look at the art directory, I see some very nice pics, yet they aren't wallpapers. They don't have the right size and don't have the banner at the bottom I like.

Therefore, I were wandering if it's even allowed to use some of those pics and turn them into wallpapers and if someone would be interested to give it a go?
    My preference goes to big fallen and the picture of the swamp (first pic of first and second page). And perhaps to the archivist too.

art:http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/media/artwork.xml#88
    wallpapers:http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/medi...xml#wallpapers

Greetings,
    NASE.

Here is a custom job for you NASE, hope you like it and if you want some
    things to be changed let me know.

VJ

I like it, very impressive.

Thanks.

Could any of the listed artists create a signature for me with diablo's new face/ head (the one in the cinematic trailer with the 3 mouths) at the left side of the signature and at the right would be my name: Kolapso. In a type setting of your choosing, although I'd prefer AvQest (link: http://famousfonts.smackbomb.com/fonts/diablo.php). Thanks alot beforehand

I'll see what i can do for ya within the next day or so. Working on my next wallpaper right now though. If someone else beats me to it thats fine too! hehe

Your friendly neighborhood Fan Creations Forum Moderator
    Creator of the Fiery Runes Series and Chronicles of the Dark Library
    Have any questions or suggestions please send me a Message

- The Runeweaver -