Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 5 of 159 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Re: Gauss members V2

Quote Originally Posted by Mwab View Post
    Sorry to bother, but I'd like to know if my mule account *vonMulestein have been safe listed? I'd rather not go through the same ordeal I did when the Koyen mule account wasn't, heh.

Thanks.
    It was not, i have added it.

-dyolf

IncGamers Member

So..I haven't touched to op gauss channel since this thread came up (because of the possible insta-kick / ban / wham )..just to make sure..when / how do we know that / if we are added?

BattleTag TheDK-2325

I hope we are back in...not that I have been around to test this theory as I helped my mate out being his assistant GM (read: Monkeyboi) for a DnD 3.5 Evil campaign! I promised people I will be in Wednesday after I cleaned the hou...oh ****! That didn't get done either! CURSE YOU DICE GAMING! *shakes fist

EuHCL 'til I die...or lose my connection...

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    So..I haven't touched to op gauss channel since this thread came up (because of the possible insta-kick / ban / wham )..just to make sure..when / how do we know that / if we are added?
    Oh, everyone already safelisted stayed safelisted, you can all use the channel as usual.

Nice to know something of the background and interests of all you people, enjoyed reading it

Although i do not meet the requirement of "alot of posts or a long time membership in here," i'm still going to give it a go.

Name: Sven
    Interest: Gym, Alcohol & Playing Diablo.
    Characters: 92,7 Elemental druid on HCL (Metamorfoos). Making a classic blizzard sorceress.
    Accounts: EX-Snoopie ; EX-Snoopie2 - - Both basicly always online.

Additional info:
    Actualy i just joined Diablo after a few years brake (1,5 weeks ago), since many of my old-time friends came back too. Now i'm just looking specificly channels like this - place to hang around, with normal people.

Vouch: no vouch. :(

IncGamers Member

Hiya.

My names Glynn.

Aged 39

I'm a gardener by trade.

My interests are Zooooming around the country in my CLK230 Kompressor Sport.Beautiful car.Sadly,it's alot more interesting than me Every summer I go surfing in Cornwall,England.I would'nt call it surfing though,more like standing on the board and falling off I love music,reading and maybe watching a good film.Used to be abit of a Chess addict until I discovered that intellect was required.Just had my first flying lesson.Will take more when the summer season is over.For some reason I buy alot of trainers,maybe I'm Diablo's answer to Imelda Marcos(send your boots to me).I have a habit of finding really nice girlfriends in other countries.They have a really bad habit of dumping me :(.Not much more to say about me of any interest(not that there ever was).I'm quite happy with life

My gaming interests are Counterstrike(the condition zero version now),Football manager(used to be Cm),loads of old speccy games and of course, Diablo.

First played Diablo in 2001 (1.09) and for years was a complete SC MF addict.Played with alot of real life friends,they've all quit now but I'm convincing them to rejoin.Found everything,got bored and switched to HC this year.Best thing I ever did in the game.Staying alive is a wonderful way to play .I know it's abit nerdy,but those few hours I get lovingly creating my chars really has become an alternative way of life.When I R.I.P,it really hurts :P

The second best thing I did is join Gauss.It's a great community full of MATURE(some are even older than me),skilled and very helpful players(apart from ilikestufftoo1234 and soon 5,he's an ***.But i'm allowed to say that because he's my best m8 in the game .

Dyolf deserves a big GZ from all who are in there(and those who are not yet.Not many peeps make the kind of effort he has for the good of the community.What a great guy

Currently I have a Sin (Flash-Lightning),A Nec (DroolingPervert),a Sorc (MysticGravy) and I'm about to remake a Pala and another Sin.

My accounts are lovegod,jghc,jghc2 and jg69.

Strange Gauss fact:Believe it or not.I'm a Gauss op! It's a wierd world

Well thats enough waffle from me.Take care,say hello and don't R.I.P

snoopie. Maybe I could do some playing with you and see if your "our type" along with some of the others here ofc

what chars do you have?

IncGamers Member

I'll second that motion Snoopie, when you are online whisper *Koyen and we'll get a good round of darn monster bashing

IncGamers Member

Name: Vadim
    Interests: Blizzard games, UT series, HOMM series. Dancing, skiing, cycling, nature.
    Characters: RIP. Leveling javazon now.
    Accounts: *Light)ning

I've been playng D2 for quite a long time now, and after the reset started playing HC. Got first rip because of the internet failure, and first TPPK.. Anyway, I'm looking for mates to play with, since my friends stopped playing, and I'm mostly playing alone or public games which is not so great. Right now I don't have any hi-lvl characters to rush others, or Mf some stuff, but as soon as I make them, I'm willing to help.

Vouch: Earl (after a 30 min chat).

See you and gl!

BattleTag TheDK-2325

Quote Originally Posted by glynnbo View Post
    My interests are Zooooming around the country in my CLK230 Kompressor Sport...
    Yours is waaaay better than mine! (C200 Kompressor Elegance) Git!

EuHCL 'til I die...or lose my connection...