Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 159 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Re: Gauss members V2

Damn it, I forgot about the #2 thing on my account name and got booted by mr gauss-bot...

Can somebody sort it out for me?

safeadded and unbanned your #2 account

-dyolf

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasJohnsen View Post
    I will vouch for this guy anytime. I just got my 2nd deeds this ladder, and he was there instantly to help me out. Even through dolls and OKs.
    And whatever I offered for the help, he simply refused.

The recovered equipment wasn't terribly impressive, but it's the best I have atm. The items I was most anxious to get back were a 35fcr spirit in a @42 Sacred Rondache and an Um'ed upped Viper :embarassed:.

This is the 2nd death of my hammer TuT_Thor (90 and 81).

...and I think I'll take a little break from DII as well :cry:.
    Anytime. I might play a bit but I've somehow managed to avoid deeds so far this season :P

No breaks! Nooo! Dying is part of the game. Besides, it helps you renew your keyboard and mouse.

BattleTag drinkturps-2523

Name: Drinkturps
    Occupation: Technical Projects Consultant (fancy name for a geek)
    Chars: Rabies Wolf (this ladders only character)
    Accounts: drinkturps

Only play KTA on Monday nights now but when D3 arrives all that is going to change! Love the thread, I'm only posting here coz I feel left out.
    Been round these parts for too many years and will be around for more years to come.

Hellgate London: Hardcore Elite only (duh!) until it closes. TF2, finding Mass Effect a distraction. Strong Lager and lurking.

IncGamers Member

Name: Jesper (Mostly calling myself EminenT, but in Diablo its like ShootingEmi, FlamingEmi or EmiHammer, things like that )
    Occupation: At the moment I'm working full time in Ikea, going to start school again sometime next year, hoping to become a Paramedic.
    Interests: I like to read forums alot, all kinds really. Also browser games take alot of my time at home. When not infront of the computer, I train Wing Tsun (Martial Art) and I train weights, but that is mostly to strenghen my chances as a Paramedic.
    I watch alot of movies aswell, streaming mostly.
    Chars: Amazon (Lightning Java) it's level 50+ now.
    Account: raphiron

I don't know anyone from this forum sadly, I just came back to play hardcore with some friends, and I searched for some guides and found this

I just thought it would make the game more fun, to have like a "guild" to chat with, and maybe ask for some advice.

Anyways. when you feel safe enough to invite some outsiders, let me know, but I can understand why you are afraid.

Happy gaming.

ShootingEmi

IncGamers Member

Name: Emil. No real nicknames going around.
    Occupation: Student, working whenever I need that extra bit of cash.
    Interests: Well, I enjoy video games, playing Warhammer and being an enthusiast of medieval arms and armour (semi-collector, part-time practicioner, full-time enthusiast. ). My current gaming library consists of Diablo II, Doom 1, 2 and all of the "expansions"/add ons and Vampire Savior for the Saturn. In Warhammer Fantasy I play as the Vampire Counts (my love for necromancers stems from here, heh) whilst I command the bloodthirsty Chaos Space Marines in the 40k universe.
    Characters: TombTyrant (lvl 76 SumNec), OrbTyrant (lvl 38 OrbSor), SpearTyrant (lvl 36 SpearAma) and BoneTyrant (lvl 26 BoneNec).
    Accounts: VonCarstein, VonMulestein (mule account, heh).

I don't really know anybody from this forum as of yet, but I suppose I was lucky enough to be allowed to join Op Gauss before the noose for joining was tightened. It really changes the entire gameplay experience when you have a channel full of people that you can actually trust. Helpful and generous they are as well!

Thank you,
    Emil/Mwab.

*sigh*

i vouch for this lunatic. and for det. and chiller. and ankeli. and basketcase. and dyolf ( )

Quote Originally Posted by drinkturps View Post
    Name: Drinkturps
    Occupation: Technical Projects Consultant (fancy name for a geek)
    Chars: Rabies Wolf (this ladders only character)
    Accounts: drinkturps

Only play KTA on Monday nights now but when D3 arrives all that is going to change! Love the thread, I'm only posting here coz I feel left out.
    Been round these parts for too many years and will be around for more years to come.

Hellgate London: Hardcore Elite only (duh!) until it closes. TF2, finding Mass Effect a distraction. Strong Lager and lurking.

Last edited by Baranor; 30-07-2008 at 07:16.

Quote Originally Posted by Mwab View Post
    Name: Emil. No real nicknames going around.
    Occupation: Student, working whenever I need that extra bit of cash.
    Interests: Well, I enjoy video games, playing Warhammer and being an enthusiast of medieval arms and armour (semi-collector, part-time practicioner, full-time enthusiast. ). My current gaming library consists of Diablo II, Doom 1, 2 and all of the "expansions"/add ons and Vampire Savior for the Saturn. In Warhammer Fantasy I play as the Vampire Counts (my love for necromancers stems from here, heh) whilst I command the bloodthirsty Chaos Space Marines in the 40k universe.
    Characters: TombTyrant (lvl 76 SumNec), OrbTyrant (lvl 38 OrbSor), SpearTyrant (lvl 36 SpearAma) and BoneTyrant (lvl 26 BoneNec).
    Accounts: VonCarstein, VonMulestein (mule account, heh).

I don't really know anybody from this forum as of yet, but I suppose I was lucky enough to be allowed to join Op Gauss before the noose for joining was tightened. It really changes the entire gameplay experience when you have a channel full of people that you can actually trust. Helpful and generous they are as well!

Thank you,
    Emil/Mwab.
    I'll voutch for this guy. I've played a couple o' games with him iirc, and he was a good guy.

BattleTag TheDK-2325

I just realised that everyone in KTA is older than me! 'cept for Tika iirc!

EuHCL 'til I die...or lose my connection...

I vouch for this whelpie too.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKaxe View Post
    I just realised that everyone in KTA is older than me! 'cept for Tika iirc!