OP Gauss is a closed channel for Hardcore Ladder players on the Europe realm.
This information is important. If you want to become and remain a member of gauss, read it in full!
Who are we looking for?
Nice, legit D2 hardcore players who look for a safe community.
How can i join?
- Read the documentation (this post and the command list), it's annoying to tell everyone seperately how the channel works when there is good and short documentation.
- Accept the Rules: behave, so that the channel is a fun and safe place for all.
- Be a good citizen. Participate in the channel, help others, get involved!
- Never message the gauss password to anyone and anywhere. If you do, you will possibly get exiled or at least timebanned for a week.
- Don't grab. If you are in a run, the runner normally has first pick at drops. In normal games, ask. If you picked it up anyway, DON'T IDENTIFY IT and ask for it.
- Don't cheat. And no, there are no harmless cheats.
- Don't pk unfairly.
- Get a vouch by a senior member or op of the gauss channel. Sorry, but this is necessary.
- Post in the gausschannel members forum, including a paragraph of readable text with decent spelling where you introduce yourself.
Why do you want to join:
Who told you about Gauss and got anyone who can vouch for you:
- Ask your voucher to reply to your post.
When can I use the channel?
Wait for a reply to your post. Don't enter the channel before the reply! The bot will kick and ban you right away.
How do I get started?
After you have been added, just "/join op gauss". You will get a greeting information from the bot:
- Join the gausschannel members forum
- Check your .rank and ask to get promoted to newcomer, if you are not already. Otherwise, you can't use the .password and entering gauss games will get you, and the one who told you the password, banned.
- Get to know the members of the channel, you can use .meminfo to see how trustworthy someone is. Get involved in the channel, leechers will be removed.
- use the .help command for pointers.
- Right click on the bot to get some important commands.
Rules for ops:
- only add people who have a vouch from a senior member
- promote known people with no rank to newcomer
I have more questions!
Ask in the channel, or search this forum for gauss commands.
One last thing...
In your application, state that you have read and understood the gauss channel rules and information. If you don't do this, you application can be rejected with "Gauss error #1". Also, you will be laughed at if you say you did not know the rules.