Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

Thread: I win!

I win!

I just finished Diablo 1. Man he's rough as a sorc until you figure out how to kill him. Essentially unkillable withoout mana shield though.

It was pretty fun.

If anyone's playing on bnet, I'd love to take up the quest for a legit armageddon staff. I can't find my bloody hellfire disc! ><

IncGamers Member

Re: I win!

I once had a perfect Bountiful staff of apocalypse -> 36 charges. That was neat.

IncGamers Member

Did you play SP or MP?

I'm just in the caves.. MP is pretty hard, especially because I don't want to go back to XP the same levels again

I played SP which is considerably easier.

MP is hard as heck without cheating if I recall. ESP if you're on hell difficulty.

I beat diablo with a warrior on mplayer years ago and I recall it being very close with the best gear you could have, when you couldn't enter a game without someone handing out the set of obsidian rings, godly plate of the whale, stormshield, kings sword of haste and whatever helm (probably veil of steel).

IncGamers Site Pal
    BattleTag moiselvus-2403

I found big D rather easy with a sorceror on sp (normal difficulty, as i didn't have a bnet char to change difficulty...) used firewall extensively on the mobs at lvl 14 and 16, chain lightning at lvl 15 (didn't get fireball... :/) and holy bolt on diablo himself, wich stunned him, so it was just keep firing and drink mana pots till he dropped, with him constantly stunned (i was level 26 i beleave) :P

With the mp sorc i just started it's considerably harder(okay, he's beyond naked. so what :P) I died at level 5 to a unique, then died 16 times trying to recover gear, and then decided to stop... too bad, as i just found a nice ring with -10 magic :P

Yes once I tried holy bolt, he went right down.

But, my new favorite spell is flame wave combined with Fire wall.

I put up about 4 fire walls in a row, then I flame wave down the hall. Just devatating.

IncGamers Member Romeo Rogue Julietta's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: I win!

Quote Originally Posted by Zarniwoop View Post
    I just finished Diablo 1. Man he's rough as a sorc until you figure out how to kill him. Essentially unkillable withoout mana shield though.

It was pretty fun.

If anyone's playing on bnet, I'd love to take up the quest for a legit armageddon staff. I can't find my bloody hellfire disc! ><
    Apocalypse staff you obviously mean.
    No problemas, you're most welcome

IncGamers Member Romeo Rogue Julietta's Avatar

Funny Re: I win!

Quote Originally Posted by moiselvus View Post
    I found big D rather easy with a sorceror on sp (normal difficulty, as i didn't have a bnet char to change difficulty...) used firewall extensively on the mobs at lvl 14 and 16, chain lightning at lvl 15 (didn't get fireball... :/) and holy bolt on diablo himself, wich stunned him, so it was just keep firing and drink mana pots till he dropped, with him constantly stunned (i was level 26 i beleave) :P

With the mp sorc i just started it's considerably harder(okay, he's beyond naked. so what :P) I died at level 5 to a unique, then died 16 times trying to recover gear, and then decided to stop... too bad, as i just found a nice ring with -10 magic :P
    -10 to magic?
    Ha ha ha ha now that was really hilarious