Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    IncGamers Member

Re: The Elemental Templar Guide - V1.01

beast caduceus with foh skills is better than any of your listed weapons. only need 20 ias gloves to meet last zeal bp.
    fools pb is the way to go for pvp ( if your double dream)
    here is my dream zealer gear if anyone is interested. very effective in pvp
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xh-ikvcXyEo

IncGamers Member

im trying this build, and the one question i have is, what are people doing for resistances? it seems like there's a lot of mention of adding elemental damage, but any melee character needs good resistances, and it seems like with most of the gear suggestions, there's not much in the way of resistances. i am learning this first hand because dragonscale offers no resistances, and the absorb from it, thundergods, and ravenfrost dont seem to be much help. i think someone should add that resistance charms will be pretty important, because the gear suggested doesnt seem to do much for resistances, which we all know is crucial once you get past nightmare.

IncGamers Member

I was trying this build but I decided to wait until I could gather a bit more equipment. It seems pretty fun.

IncGamers Member

hey everyone , I'm new to this site, but not to the game. I've been working on a character for over a year now .I'm a level 83 paladin and I favor Zeal and fanaticism. All was going good, then I reached the ancients on Hell. I've tried so so so many times but I get murdered every time. I have around 750 health, and I use the immortal king's stone crusher (even though I know it's for another character type). I have great equipment, but the ancients still pumble me... Any ideas?

IncGamers Member

Cool guide thank you