Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Funny Re: List of trustworthy players in battle.net

Sorry I only have the Playstation version but if and when i do my name will be called Squid ( Rightfully so ) and will be a warrior (West side) Peace, Squid

IncGamers Member

Re: List of trustworthy players in battle.net

I play at random times, could be anywere between 2 pm - 4 am, my id is sean_8801 (warrior)

IncGamers Member

Hi, I started playing D1 again and finding it quite fun

I have a rogue named MizzSixty on europe, usually in a game named grimm1 or similar.

IncGamers Member

I'm playing as Liegestruck [europe, warrior]

Currently diablo fin-1 is always empty, swe-1 I once saw someone, deu-1 has someone to talk to usually, but they're all german, and esp-1 seems to be mildly populated as well but they are all hola hola apparently. Pro-tips on english channels would be nice. Join game doesn't usually give any joinable games. Last night was an exception to that: had a nice full house game. But, 2 sorcs and a rogue meant I died twice to friendly arrows. So I'd prefer warriors or very mindful sorcs.

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Lcypher-1166

hi all,

my acc name is Lcypher, my warrior's name is Lcypher as well (clvl 8 as of today)
    im Europe gateway
    it would be great to have some good old d1 funplay
    can anyone remind me plz how do you whisper players in d1? is there like a friendlist (similar to d2)?
    thx & peace

IncGamers Member

hey, Im 100% legit, here are my chars (USWEST)

petrosian(h) - hardcore warrior
    petrosian(nm) - naked mage

and once I get a little farther on my naked mage Id love to play BNM with you guys

IncGamers Member

This is a great idea! I don't have any Diablo characters currently, but I'm about to start playing just me and a friend.

If I decide to hit up b.net I'll definitely post my character's name here. It would be nice to go back to old days of co-op play with friendly people.

Back in the day, the only way to trade was to drop trade. And to be honest, no one ever thought anything of it. You could drop some of your items on the ground for others to look at and trust that they would give them back. Same for your items that fell on the ground when you died. It was pretty nice.

Hopefully Diablo 3 will bring back some of the oldschool co-op feel that made the original Diablo so much fun

Quote Originally Posted by SEANBCOOL View Post
    Back in the day, the only way to trade was to drop trade. And to be honest, no one ever thought anything of it. You could drop some of your items on the ground for others to look at and trust that they would give them back. Same for your items that fell on the ground when you died. It was pretty nice.
    That was the way how I lost a Staff of Apocalypse...that still hurts :P
    I just restarted too. Name is SectorOne.

Just started again and loving it like I was years ago!

i'm playing a Sorcerer called bonesplitter on the europe realm, anytime after 6pm GMT.

hopefully i'll see some of you guys online

IncGamers Member

Hi there, I want to play diablo 1 with legit player, I can play any time and everyday, so just ask me. You can ask me at marcandrebergeron@hotmail.com on hotmail or msn.

Only legit person will play with me.
    Legit mean no dupe, no cheat, no too powerful item for the lv ex if someone give you a king sword of the haste, I won't play with you.
    ** I look at the stuff of all player with a program to be sure to not waste my time. I pay diablo 1 since 10 years so I know how its work.