Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Why do people love Sigon's so much?

I just don't get it, I mean, its a decent low level set and it's pretty unique looking(especially on a pally), but why does it have such high trade value? I just went to a "Bring Sigons" game and a guy threw 3 pgems, ith, ort, and nef at me for my Sigons armor, I don't think I've ever clicked accept faster...

Banned

Re: Why do people love Sigon's so much?

It's all subjective. If you thought it was a good deal great, if not, great. Personally I think it's the only real lower level set worth wearing and collecting. It has nice life leech, decent mf, +skills, nice dr and ias for your character. It's a solid all around set with a real low level requirement.

:EDIT:

It's also pretty common drop and easy to collect.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Worldchrisis View Post
    I just don't get it, I mean, its a decent low level set and it's pretty unique looking(especially on a pally), but why does it have such high trade value? I just went to a "Bring Sigons" game and a guy threw 3 pgems, ith, ort, and nef at me for my Sigons armor, I don't think I've ever clicked accept faster...
    Because those people who spend way too much time complete every single quest, and doesn't wanted get to high level or care getting elite item, sigon is very popupar especially before the expasion, was the best set back then, and also it shine bright and no doubt best set for low level when fully equip. Of course in later game.

Iratha's was best set pre-LoD but sigon looks good from being all white I guess thats why trade value is high. In similar case druid pelts that are white with 2druid/3nado are more expensive than non-white colored 2druid/3nado pelts :azn:

I don't like Sigon's at all. The full set doesn't offer anything really special and requires too much strength and I'd rather us a 2 part Death's than 2 part Sigon's any day.

BattleTag Hrus-1210

Quote Originally Posted by stephan View Post
    I don't like Sigon's at all. The full set doesn't offer anything really special and requires too much strength and I'd rather us a 2 part Death's than 2 part Sigon's any day.
    QFT. Death belt and gloves is what I use on all my twinked characters. No sigons in my twink stash.

IncGamers Member

I like Angelic 2x rings, amulet, and armor pretty much for low-level chars, too. +1 skills and +100% MF is pretty neat

Sigon's shield is also very nice. It's the lowest level shield that gives +1 skills, and it also has very good block chance.

Europe Trade Moderator krischan's Avatar

But a str req of 75.

D3 Trading Forums: Europe - America
    Diablo Wiki / Arreat Summit / ATMA / Forum Rules / Adria
    You know I'm born to lose / and gambling is for fools / but that's the way I like it, baby / I don't want to live forever!

IncGamers Member

i like to combine sigons set with a civerbs cudgel and two cathans rings (for +20 str) and cathans amu.
    leveling through normal really gets easy this way.

IncGamers Member

I prefer Deaths gloves/belt combo too, but you've got to remember Sigons is much easier to find. It's not hard to pick up all the pieces doing say, Hell Meph runs. Much harder to get Deaths gloves/belt that way.