Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by dang79 View Post
    Key drops have been nerfed? They used to drop one every 3 or 4 runs when I used to farm nihlathak 3-4 yrs ago when keys started dropping.
    Nothing has changed with key drops. I believe they were always something like 1/15 or 1/20 chance to drop the key, you were just lucky when you were doing it earlier.

Re: Place to "farm" runes

The lower Kurast chest run has worked relatively well for me so far this ladder. I ended up getting a vex out of it to make a hoto with. (SS at home since I'm at work atm)

BattleTag mordell-1747

The countess can drop up to LO, but everything above IST has a very low chance of dropping.

I found that key running is very profitable. Make a CL/FO sorc and run countess and summoner.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by SnickerSnack View Post
    The countess can drop up to LO, but everything above IST has a very low chance of dropping.

I found that key running is very profitable. Make a CL/FO sorc and run countess and summoner.

You are correct Countess can drop up to Lo, but I think you are confusing more than helping. The runedrop from Countess can drop up to Ist.

Then she can drop a rune from her usual item drop, and here she can drop all the way up to Lo. But with just about the same chance that you get Lo from every other kind of monster/superunique whatever.

BattleTag mordell-1747

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    I think you are confusing more than helping.
    I disagree. What I said was entirely accurate and non-ambiguous - I made no reference to the "rune drop." I don't think it matters to the OP which machine code generates the rune so long as he sees it drop, and I thought he might be interested in the fact that the Countess can drop GUL, VEX, OHM and LO, which no one had mentioned yet.

IncGamers Member

I think something like

"The countess can drop up to LO, but she is no more likely to drop anything above IST than any other monster"

is appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by SnickerSnack View Post
    I disagree. What I said was entirely accurate and non-ambiguous - I made no reference to the "rune drop." I don't think it matters to the OP which machine code generates the rune so long as he sees it drop, and I thought he might be interested in the fact that the Countess can drop GUL, VEX, OHM and LO, which no one had mentioned yet.