Since I comleted my budget kicksin, I am looking for an intresting alternative for PvM. What I had in mind:
Gullie um'ed (CB/Res or 15%/Ias Jewel+XX resist)
Angelics (Set) // Highlord's // Crafted?
Bartuc's // Fool's claw // Jadetalon (30 LR jewel) (Off-hand)
Angelics (AR/lvl) // Carrion // Whisp
65% Crushing Blow
Level 40ish venom?
500 Magic damage per kick
60% clawblock (includes magic attacks from bosses right?)
Max resist // 50? LR after Meph aura with Jade
50% DR (Fade+Dungo)
20 Claw Mastery
10-20 Fade (To get 35 Fade after all + skills)
10-20 DS (Depends on Fade investment)
+ and - compared to pure kicker
Chaos is NOT a good kickweapon
There is NO good kicker claw?
No -50% enemy defense
Ww assasin's are the coolest thing in game
Chaos in Runic = Piss easy to hit fastest kickbreakpoint
Clawblock (if it blocks ubermissles) is HUGE compared to shieldblock
No 200dex needed for max block
More Vit = more life
Whirlwind = easy movability
If lifetab procs on an uber while you are swamped by minions a simple Ww away from the boss will give you instant full life and safety.
More fun and fast paced in Non-Uber games
Jade swap = easy resist (60-90) vs conviction
Some questions I loved answered by you Assasin veterans (I know you are out there):
1. What claw to make chaos in?
2. Fool's (what sockets?) or Tuc's (what socket?)
3. Are my skillplacements allright?
4. Does clawblock block uberattacks?
5. Does Manaleech work on any of the ubers or their minions?
6. What do you see as positives and negatives compared to a full kicker? And do you think it will work? Anything worth noteing or something I have overlooked?
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance,