Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    BattleTag Tonuk-1892

Re: Official D3 Forum Introductions Thread

Hi yall. Been playing the Diablo series since it released oh so many years ago. Recently reinstalled D2 LoD about two days before D3 was announced, freaky O.o I have belonged to the Amazon Basin for quite a few years and look forward to getting back into Diablo again. Can't wait for D3 much as most of you. Cya and take care.

Hi! I've been playing Diablo it came out when i was a kid. I reinstalled both D1 and D2 for fun and love them both. I am now level 76 (paladin) on Hardcore @ USwest. I'm excited for D3 and Looking forward to meeting you all and discussing the current changes! I used to be on diablofans.com but the community there was arrogant and closed minded so I came here. The forums here seem much more mature and organized, I know I'll have fun.

BattleTag Drakk-1562

Hey everyone! Diablo has been a part of my life for quite a long time. I remember sitting around allll day in my big brother's room watching him play ..waiting.. for my chance to play for an hour or 2! As I got older n was able to buy my own comp, I spent countless hours playing D1 and D2/D2X. I hadn't played Diablo in a few years but last year I was sick of playing WoW and decided to reinstall D2X. I had a blast! The game is a classic, and, in my opinion, the Diablo franchise set the bar for RPGs. I cannot wait until D3 is released so it can continue the legacy!!

D2 Assassin, Barbarian
    & Single Player & SP Trading

Started playing D2 a few months before I joined this forum. I have been playing computer games since the days of the C64.

Strategy is more interesting than blasting - most of the time. I'm not adverse to kicking the life out of something sometimes. IK+ on the C64 was fun and one of my most fun moments was killing something using a side view fly-by in Frontier. That and taking out a Puma with a starter laser.

I graduated university in law and that gives me the ability to rip through information quickly and take the relevent information from it. It gives me the tenacity to keep going to get the right result. Bannees will tell you how tenacious I am.

I enjoy collating info and my design experience really helps me when putting FAQ's or guides together.

Although I mainly play softcore, I do have one Guardian and I'm working on the others. Mainly I play sorceresses, although I have Mats/Pats of all classes. I have few Pallys/Druids but I probably play those less than the others. I also enjoy a little PvP although with the rules of the SPF and not pubbies!

I'm looking forward to new classes and skills in D3. I will almost certainly stay SP or MP over TCP/IP rather than play Bnet.

City of Titans - Smashed the goal - More info here

"Retail made me learn to despise humanity and welcome the apocalypse. Still waiting world."
    - Kellic Youdontneedmylastname

Im 22. I never played the first, but I got the 2nd right after it came out. I didn't play it much online until the expansion came out and version 1.09 made things a bit more interesting. I been playing it since. Never bothered to join until now, now that Diablo III is announced finally. Nothing more fun than to pointlessly argue and debate over future releases

Im PvM only and made about 14 characters, 11 that are nicely geared up. I enjoy using the really unorthodox builds, like my absurd singing Barb. Nothing I enjoy more though are Necromancers. I pray that he will return.

This series is the only one I really ever enjoyed playing online. I was a huge Smash Brothers Brawl fan when it came out. But Diablo III, that'll eclipse that game by a thousand-fold.

IncGamers Member

Hello there!

I've been gone a long time, but it feels good to be back. I see some familiar names but still miss a lot of old friends. Was hoping to see Det report in...

Anyway, plaid DI got DII the day it came out and LOD the day it came. Was a member in GAT and KTA (If any of you remember) Boy, we hade some good times!

I'm married, father of one and just quite WoW (played way to mush!). Looking forward to DIII when it comes out. Will be interesting to follow the development, and might just pick up a bit of gaming again...

I'm 27 and I've been playing Blizzard games since Warcraft, from there I went to Starcraft then a friend let me borrow acopy of Diablo and I was hooked from then on. My favorite D2X builds have been summoning Necro, Cold Sorc and Elemental Druid. The only character I've never really cared for was the Assassin. I'm hoping the Assassin doesn't make a return in D3. I've played every PC Blizzard game except WoW. Recently I've been playing Guild Wars and enjoying it so far. From what I've seen of D3 so far its everything I've been expecting.

I started playing Diablo 1 back in High School - totally loved it, though went off it when it was overrun with hacks etc.

Picked up Diablo II soon after it came out - was about V1.04 by then and it was another level up - though the real atmosphere of D1 was never replicated.

Got D2X pre-ordered and kept at it. I stopped playing whilst v1.10 was still under wraps due to various reasons (bored of the game, different priorities, etc) and have just recently recommenced playing - albeit very casually.

Totally looking forward to D3 and cannot wait to see what Blizzard do with it - naturally they have some HUGE shoes to fill...

IncGamers Member

Intros, eh? Well, I bought the original Diablo on budget in 2000, and had a blast playing it through. Noticed that the sequel was out on full price, so bought it, played through and defeated Diablo once (with a Sorc, in unpatched Classic!), and then kind of went off it for a year or two.

Then the expansion came out, and I rediscovered the game--this time I really got into it, helped by reading this very site! I play pretty much exclusively in single player mode--tried Battle.net once, didn't like it, never went back.

Stopped playing D2 in 2005 or thereabouts to move to WoW, but stopped playing that 14 months later, and the news of D3 brought me back into the fold...

IncGamers Member

Hi all. where do I start.
    Huge Fan of the Diablo series. I never got to in depth with the game. By that I mean I always kept referring to this site for formulars and character guides,
    what the best weapons where and such. I never posted much, but read alot. I would always log on here before I started playing to get the latest news.
    I had Diablo1 and the warcraft series on my very first computer, played through D1 using the amazon, I remember on the last few levels, i would just shoot my bow into the darkness while standing in a door way and hoping to hit an enemy.
    Oh and the power of the save, if u hit the quick save button instead of load u were stuffed.

Bought Diablo 2 when it came out, played for about a month off line. Found it very slow for me and hard to find all the other items what were out there.
    Of course I started with a Necro, such a cool skill raising skeletons. I felt sorry for my 64mb of ram though when i had 30+ on the screen.
    I got the internet, played online, loved it.
    Expansion came out, how jealous was I seeing the USA standing there in the chat channels with these new characters 2 weeks prior to me getting them. :( I played up until the patch came out with the synergies and torches, prime super bosess. I played for a little bit of that patch, but none of my characters could solo them, so I stopped de to that, my family and my work commmitments.

Ive been part of many clans, pk teams, I had my fair share of duped items, my fare share of mules full of dupes. Frowned upon I know, but I think its all part of the experience.

Now the dark side of the game, it took 7 years away from my girlfriend(now wife) and my 2 boys.
    I'm now married with 3 kids and worried about even starting playing again as my time on the PC is minimal these days.

How do you family guys balance life work and play??
    And when this game rewards you with items and skills the more you play. If you want these things in a hurry you have to play alot.

I dont know if I will get sucked into it like I did when I was younger, we'll have to wait and see.

Dwayne
    Diiifan