Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435 LastLast
    IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Chantal7-1383

Re: Official D3 Forum Introductions Thread

Helloooooooooooooooo!

I have been a Diablo fan ever since D1!!! But I never played much Diablo after our computer died... about 4 years later I started to play Diablo 2, the expansion (we never had a pc then to try out the pre-expansion). I loved it! I traded and played throughout my high school years, then realized it was controlling me.... nah, not really. I was young. I stopped playing about 4-5 years ago, due to all the cheating, it ruined D2 for me. Then along came D3!

I have been playing since a day or so after it's release and I am quite enjoying it, playing casually. I joined here because on a previous forum I go on, which I won't mention, has a lot of hate and spam, and I'd really like to read mature things and perhaps gain knowledge about the game I don't know, and have fun!!

I am Tiberius Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, The God. Before deification, Clavdivs was an Emperor of known world and before that, unappreciated and unlikely successor to the Throne (there can be only one, you see) and a published author.

Divine being have being a (computer) gamer since computer games were invented, and played Diablo franchise as long as it exists. Other than that, The God was in several modding projects, usually as a writer (proofread, divine native language being Latin), but also assuming other roles when need arose.

The God was a member of another forum, but plebeian scum inthere weren't capable to follow divine vision, specific heavenly humour and even called him "pompous"! POMPOUS, ME??? The God decided to leave that place of filth long ago - there were so few educated mortals to discuss with. Official forums are, of course, no place for divine intellect to express itself...

Heavenly being decided to move in here, because of interview that illustrious leader of this place, mortal named Flux, made with game developers - in which THE RIGHT questions were asked and significant intellect was expressed (from the one side of the table, at least). The God declared that this place is right to spread divine wisdom...

[The God pauses a while to wonder - other interviews were with plebeian "player" with limited capacity "uh... I'm not playing this very well... my micro is bad... yeah, right , seems reasonable" - what seems? Nothing is being said except 'discussed/talked/considered' excuses - how about "tried"? The God pauses to accept appreciation of the mediocre]

I, Clavdivs, The God use this post to bestow medium-strength blessing on mortal named Flux.

The God salutes all the residents in peace and goodwill!

D3 General & D2 Newcomer Moderator
    IncGamers Site Pal

Hello Chantal!
    OH PLEASE HELP I found out why Waldo's always hiding he did so many horrible things please let me in he's righ

BattleTag Fortuan-1820

Hey Fortuan here,

I'm a huge Diablo fan. I rank it #2 in my top 3 game series #3 being DOOM and #1 being Monster Hunter. I started with diablo 1 reading about it in PC gamer magazine and begging my parents for it. I played it front to back but pretty much always online. Diablo 2 never achieved anything outside of Nightmare but played probably in total of 40 characters to that point over the years. I'm soley interested in Diablo as far as Blizzard games go. I've played WOW and starcraft but they never hold me for long.

I'm big on Diablo Lore. I like D3's story and how it ties in with the overall Diablo lore and adds to it. I've been in many debates about story and happy to talk about why I like it. I've played D3 pretty much sinse launch only taking a break of about 3 months just recently. Only at paragon 40 right now. I main wizard with a lightning build, SC only also

Banned

Been forever since I logged back into this place, new name, but I'm not new, however I keep getting issues when I log in, when I go to forums or edit my profile it keeps telling me to relog in all the time.

Hello Everyone!

I'm new to this forum so bear with me. I bought D3 when it came out but haven't played it until recently. Now I'm having a blast! I picked up a couple of other games that reminded me of D3 from Steam and thought "why not play the real deal?" So now I spend a great deal of time over the past week playing it. Thought I'd pop in and say 'hello' and greetings. Hoping to meet some new friends.

IncGamers Member

Hello all! I'm a long time Diablo player, but first time poster here on the forums. I took a break for a while on Diablo and have recently just started back up. I'm starting to dabble a bit in hardcore and love it (I say that now because I haven't recently lost a character, knock on wood)! I've always come to this forum for advice throughout the years but never bothered to sign up. I figured that it's time to change that, so here I am! I hope to see everyone around, and if you're playing hardcore, hit me up: Frantz#1352!

D3 General & D2 Newcomer Moderator
    IncGamers Site Pal

Welcome guys!
    OH PLEASE HELP I found out why Waldo's always hiding he did so many horrible things please let me in he's righ

IncGamers Member

Hai all ^_^ long time player. Finally got a copy of D3 for my 360, I no longer have a connection to the interwebs or a new enough rig to run the pc verison
    After 5-6 playthroughs (I think?) I've gotten my barb up to level 60(14) and cleared all acts. Working a monk through Nightmare now (level 45)

Normally I don't post in introduction threads (because I suck at it), but hi!

I'm Ayumi and I've been a Diablo fan for quite some years. As for the D3 forum, I bought and played D3 (US - PC) for some months while it was new, but have only been playing on and off ever since. Right now I'm trying to level up more characters for RoS (but kind of failing due to Bravely Default/3DS games, but I will try harder!).

Pretty much all my friends gave up on Diablo back in 2012, so I'm hoping to find some cool champs to play with from D3 Inc!
    (Feel free to share your Battletag if you're up for leveling some classes together/play for fun/grind for gold/gear/whatever.)

And also, I'm really glad to find an actual active D3 forum. As a big fan of Torchlight I and II, I should probably also swing by the TL2 forums sometime~