Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Re: Official D3 Forum Introductions Thread

Im 16 (youngest?) Lol, and Iv played Both D1 and D2 after having a great experience with WC3. Man, I loved D2, and finished the game, but couldn't get into the online experience, because it was so old compared to WC3. Hope that my D3 experience will be as great as my WC3 one was!

Well for the gaming profile - I've been playing Diablo 2 on and off since a few months before the release of the expansion. Every time I come back to Diablo I seem to play it with more intensity than ever before, and have banned myself from it as a result, for the mean time. Since starting, I've explored Diablo in every way possible, Single Player and Bnet, pvp and pvm, modded and vanilla, current version and prepatch versions, hardcore and softcore, classic and LoD and have widened by playing experience with multiple self-imposed challenges (half-naked MA sin soloing hell on HC? Tick). First non-arcade game I remember loving is the legendary Dungeon Keeper, probably back in 1998 or so, before moving mostly on to FPSs (Unreal Tournament) and RPGs (guess). Guild Wars is the only game I've been into as seriously as Diablo 2, and right now I'm most into top down wasd type shooters, from Geometry Wars to Ikaragua.

Haha my whole life has been anticipation of this game. Im 14 and I've been playing the Diablo series since I was about 5 years old. My highest character was lv 89.

IncGamers Member

Greetings all. I'm 26, and I've been playing the diablo series ever since that D1 demo that takes you to the butcher came out and I purchased D1 right around release and loved it.

I ordered the d2 collectors edition that came in the giant box with the pen and paper, soundtrack stuff etc (I'm sure some of you must have seen it). There was no collectors edition of the LOD expansion pack but if there is one for D3 I'm all over it. I also participated in the stress test for d2 where the barb was the only char available. I did play through hellfire as well but I don't recall that much about it as it didn't feel like a true diablo experience.

I can honestly say this is my favourite franchise and I hope D3 lives up to it's predecessors.

Heya! I've been a fan since the game was released in 1996 and became an addict soon after. Even lost a cushy job once cuz I spent way too much time on this game when I shd be sleeping/working/eating. So far I had only one lvl 99 character - an amazon, though nowadays I can't be bothered to build any character beyond 95. I have been an active trader in the East forums since 2000. Unfortunately there are hardly any old timers left who remembers me frm back then. Remember Eastern Sun mod anyone?

Just when I thought I'd give up D2, D3 is now in the pipeline... Yippee!

IncGamers Member

it came with the first computer i got in 1997. i hated it! i didn't know what i was doing. i had more luck with Zork at that point. oh yeah, on top of all that, it was a freakin' boys game. so, i ignored it.

when i got a new computer in 1999, i was much more computer literate and had been playing complex rpgs, so i reinstalled Diablo and actually had fun. been playing it ever since.

don't get mad at me, but *whispers* i still prefer it to D2.

V***V

I'm 16 the names CJ and I've been playing D2 since i got my first computer back in like 2000. Had lotsa high lvl nooby characters like 5k fb dmg sorcs. I then quit because I lost interest. I took it back up in about a year once the ladder had reset and I did much better then the first ladder. Eventually I quit again after about a year. I took it up a third time hours after the next ladder reset and I must say I had some pretty good chars xD currently I'm retired again and just waiting for D3 to come out

Hey, I am George and I'm 16 years of age
    I have played D2 since I'm not sure when, but not for half as long as it has been out.
    Was never that great with it so I've been an on and off player but still LOVE the game.
    Played WoW for about 10 months or something.
    Don't play any video games now really, cept some internet Tetris , but D3 is the only game I've ever wanted since before it was announced, and is the game that got me the most excited out of any other video game.
    I'm liking the look of the majority of what I've seen of D3 and I can't complain much as it looks like it's gunna be a fantastic game. Looks like I'm going to be a Barbarian at this stage no matter what other characters they announce, although I must say the Witch Doctor appealed greatly to me today, but not quite enough sadly

Started Lurking here a few days after the D2 came out but never joined the forums. Followed Flux over to the Hellgate site where I go under Shadow. Now I have followed him back here and decided to finally get off my butt and register. Just consider me a Official Flux stalker

IncGamers Member

Started playing the original diablo about a year before the release of D2, i was about 8 years old. I consider this series to be the first and only that i have ever been addicted too. I have followed this site for many many years now but i have just recently decided to register. D3 isn't even out yet but im already addicted... i gotta have something to do while i wait for its release