Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

It's gotta be a Monday

RL: Yet another broken bone (while hiking this time)... my foot slipped on some loose gravel and jammed abruptly into a rock. Fortunately this time it was only a toe, and I've got 9 more of 'em to work with, so it's no big deal. But... purple-toes = ... On the positive side, I managed to knock 7 minutes off my best time for a 2-mile/1000-vertical circuit while hiking, despite my deficiency in coordination and lack of two fully functional feet for the last ~15 minutes of the trail.

But it looks like I'm on the bike for a couple of days.

D2: Yeah, but I don't know what project I want to tackle... too many (voices) in my head at the moment.

Re: It's gotta be a Monday

About the voices, give in to whatever they say.

RL: So it is time to host an examn. The type of which is completely new, in a metacourse that has run for three years by teachers contributing in periods of their other classes, and a grade that counts pretty heavy on the diploma. Yay. My only luck is that I only have one student, Physics being rather unpopular as subject (the students get to choose). At home, the acquisition of a dog has made fencing the garden an emergency priority. Got to buy wire fence and a bunch of wooden fence posts this afternoon, as normal hedgerows will not stop a determined dalmatian. I just hope the weather holds.

D2: I have a Royal Shield LK rack and the two campfires in a direct line just next to the waypoint, so everything else is on hold. Besides, I don't have much time for playing right now, so LK is a good thing timewise compared to questing or HF rushing.

IncGamers Member

RL: Got some stuff to do today, have to pay for more people's ball tickets, and hopefully will be able to get a new power cable for the laptop so I can actually use it. At the moment all my web surfing is being done on my iPod.

D2: Not unless I get that new cable.

IncGamers Member NagisaFurukawa's Avatar
    BattleTag mizu-1544

RL: Online classes are starting soon. =X.

D2: I'm going to start playing HC again, in hopes of getting my first ever Guardian sometime in the (hopefully) near future. I'll still play SC, of course. MPing is too addicting, and the MFP isn't exactly over. .

RL: My boss is an abusive jerk. I hope he gets malaria.

D2: Probably. Intend to make a Javazon for the purposes of cooking hamburgers :wink3:

IncGamers Member

RL: Start a new job today, and my GF is sick so I slept like poo. No fun.

D2: Maybe later, if I'm lucky. If so, work on my TWD characters.

RL: well just like this weekend, reading some books for school.

D2: Don't think so, but who knows :wink3:

HHB

BattleTag Grisu-2156

Quote Originally Posted by neumein View Post
    RL: My boss is an abusive jerk. I hope he gets malaria.
    And I hope for you that he isn't a member of the SPF :grin:

RL: Urology course today. Not as bad as I thought it would be, but still not my thing. Choir practice in the evening.

D2: Thought I could do some more 1.07 rack running.

@poops: Hope your toe is better soon!

D3 General & D2 Newcomer Moderator
    IncGamers Site Pal

Gotta pack up tonight for another trip - this business travel is starting to wear on me. Last week it was Atlanta, the week before it was San Antonio, this week it's Indianapolis, next week local but still at a hotel instead of home, then two weeks later it'll be Washington DC. The flights have been horrible - I got into San Antonio 9 1/2 hours late, and coming back from Atlanta I got home at 2:00 AM, only to get up at 5:30 AM to get to work. I think I'll take a week off after this round of travel, and just chill out at the beach before the schools get out for summer and the sand fills up with kids.

- Noodle

OH PLEASE HELP I found out why Waldo's always hiding he did so many horrible things please let me in he's righ

RL: Work, drivers license lesson, visiting a physiotherapist ... hurt like h..., I wish my back would straighten up soon (well my pc habbits probably isent helping in the right direction).

D2: Finnised act 3 with my ancient character.