Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Re: Complete Wind-Druid Guide - PVM 1.11b (repost with full info)

spirit monarch and arachnid aren't exactly easy gets in SP either. To me, a great all around single player build would be aiming more for the middle ground, the 99% bp. Also, SS and Aldurs boots are great options too, didn't see mention. Damage reduction seems like it'd be a bigger deal
    More options too I'm not gonna cover them all but..I mean, 'stealth', 'Rain' etc.. honoriable mentions. Needs a few more options to be a guide, otherwise its just 'a' build.

But great layout and it looks really nice. I'd just add a lil more strat and ideas and you got yourself a sweet guide.

Spirit Monarch is quite easy to get. Arachnid requires some work, but it's not really hard either. I found 7 or 8 total in my SP career.

Although if you need some more FCR, a crafted caster belt is always an option too.

added some early game tips with a few items
    also added Lore in the helm section.

@ Jary - I'll look oaver the items - try find boots and RW's that might fit.

Added my own patriarch to the guide with end-game stats (damage/life/gear and so on)

Quote Originally Posted by bassen View Post
    Or you can use a 35" Spirit Crystal Sword which has 2 to all skills, 35% FCR and good resistances.
    Nicely written guide bassen. Spirit in swords' doesn't have resistances though

yeah, he still need to improve knowledge about this game
    and you should know that a 20% fcr amulet is damn hard to craft not talking about +2 to druid +20% fcr amulet
    the best boots would be the ones that add to your poison rez. poison is the only element that hurt you as is not covered by cyclone armor.
    as you recommend using insight would not be better 2xBKWB for more life?
    the best weapon for merc is reaper. decrep will help your tornado do more damage. one mana potion now and then or using a solar creeper help your mana problem.
    you can't make a "complete" guide without mentioning for gear for our bnet users

IncGamers Member

You mention a bear wind druid. You can't use tornado in bear form, right? but you can use hurricane? Would this just be running around in bear form with hurricane and use shock wave? wouldn't that have a very slow killing speed?

@ darkoooo - changed that, must a have slept while I wrote it...*running into the bathrum and washes face with freezing water*
    @ nebux- I know, still some things to learn, however the name "complete" have I been trying to change but it wont seems to work....I was quite naive when I choosed that name (I'll see if someone can change it for me :P). I'll add BKWB in the ring section.
    You might be right about the weapon but IMO I prefere the lazyness of having unlimited mana but Reapers and Solra isa good alternative, it sure is
    @ karky - I only use hurricane in bear form when tankin PI's, not very often tho.

IncGamers Member

So you can't use tornado in bear form then? too bad, that would have been awesome. high hp, high def, high spell dual element character...

IncGamers Member

Re: Wind-Druid Guide by bassen

Well i really liked this guide. Easy to read through and gave me only the info i needed. ***** stars