Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Need help with Fury Wolf

Hi, I am trying to build a fury or fury/rabies wolf. I haven't decided on which one yet. I've already done some research on these two builds but there aren't many updated guides on a pure fury build. My question is mainly what is the best 1 handed weapon for a fury or hybrid wolf (grief pb, ebotdz, or griz)?

Re: Need help with Fury Wolf

Just in case you haven't seen this one (as it's not in the stickies), here's Jay's 1.11 vita fury guide. It should answer a lot of questions about weapon selection, as all the choices you listed have their merits.

Search for EBotD v. Grief. We've covered this more times than I care to remember.

IncGamers Member

also would like to know which build (fury or hybrid) is better for general pub dueling.

Hybrid hands down.

Hybrid is better all around. Pure is better for Melee

IncGamers Member

sorry for another off topic, but CallMeJay's jsp profile is just plain racialy offensive lol.

I like pure better cuz i can melee duel + i do much better vs hammerdins and smiters. Peeps say hybrid is better vs smite, but i got wreaked whenever i tried to tag them with it and most of them have really goodly resistance. Since both smite and rabies are uninteruptible it is kind of like a smite duel except you have to hit and they hit auto.

IncGamers Member

the problem with the hybrid build is "flashing" which requires dwebs or 20/20 shield. since bo from cta only lasts a little over a minute long, it would require too much switching to keep bo. so how necessary is the "flashing" for a hybrid build? thats one reason im considering just pure fury.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by majslayer View Post
    the problem with the hybrid build is "flashing" which requires dwebs or 20/20 shield. since bo from cta only lasts a little over a minute long, it would require too much switching to keep bo. so how necessary is the "flashing" for a hybrid build? thats one reason im considering just pure fury.
    Yeah i found that very annoying. Having a barb friend helps lol if all you want to do is pub i would probobly go hybrid.

IncGamers Member

is cta + 20/20 monarch viable? that would i guess be a nice compromise for the two