Short Description: Each player will use a single char to take on all of the MFO targets. The scores from each area will be normalized and added and the player with the highest total score wins. There will be a max time limit for each area to make this tournament reasonably accessible.
1. One Single Char per player and only one entry per player. This is the point of the tournament, to attempt all areas with a single build rather than a specialized build at each area. You can switch gear between targets (and while running a target for that matter) but the char remains the same.
2. Five Targets ("Events"). These are WSK + Throne Room (not minions or Baal), Meph, Baal (+ minions), Act5SU, Level 85 area (your own choosing but not WSK). The Events will be closed in that order, it is possible to get ahead of schedule and run them in a different order if you really want. You can also do other things between events, specifically, map hunt. Of course regardless of where you find some nice item, if you are not "on the clock" it doesn't count.
3. Time Fame. This event will take place over 6 weeks. It will start Saturday the 19th of April and end on the 1st of June
4. Event Dates. One Event will be completed each week, except the first week is a gimme to help you deal with any scheduling problems. You may complete your runs any time before the completion date. The Completion Dates will be:
WSK - May 4th
Meph - May 11th
Baal - May 18th
Act5SU - May 25th
Area 85 -June 1st
5. Scoring will be based on the MFO score sheets below. I will normalize the scores to 100 points each event using high scores from recent MFOs to show me the math. (I don't have those normalization formulas completed yet).
Baal (csv File)
lvl 85 Areas (csv File)
Meph (csv File)
Act 5 SUs (csv File)
6. Scores will be fully disclosed after each Event. No other progress updates will be made between Events.
7. Time. There will be a base time limit of 10 hours per event. That is all the time you will have to run that target except: Each player will have an additional 10 hours to use on any target. The target/event must still be completed by its completion date. This means you could actually run each target for 12 hours or run your strongest event for 20 hours (or perhaps your weakest) or anything in between. Also, the time limit is just that, a limit, not a requirement. If you find a couple spectacular items early on or simply don't have the time, you can still compete quite well. The time tracking is the responsibility of each player, please be fair to your fellow players and track it accurately.
8. Prizes. I will be handing out trophies [1.11b SC Vanilla] to the top 3.
I'm a bit tempted to require an entry fee that would be held "in escrow" and given back once the player has completed the tournament to try and prevent drop outs but I don't think I will. Please think before joining, this isn't x number of runs or complete x feat, its 60 hours max over 6 weeks. You should have a reasonable idea of how long that will take and thus if you should join.