Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    BattleTag kestegs-1550

Re: Hell Countess Rune Drop Frequency?

Holy thread Necro, Batman!

If you are in single player you should just run LK. You will get far better runes for your time spent.

Of course a sorc would be much better at both LK and and countess.

oh crap sorry man
    i use google and then i see incgamers and i was like "i'm logged there!!" and thought i'd share my drops as well
    45min 20 runs. ko dropped again and io. rest is hel, dol, blabla...i think ill start working towards dem LK for sure
    i'm still on act1 but i get you... i will, yes. i just did the math considering time spent and how much i benefit from only 1 high rune
    most likely i'll do that -.-
    i know i will never be fast as sorc but i'm actually very fast using shift+charge. am controlling it laika baws
    that feeling when really rare rune drops should be amongst the best "few sec" feelings in life for sure

IncGamers Member

best she gave me was ist and vex - some mals ums and loads of lower runes
    - but the actual wealth i hav accumulated from countess runs is far far more than that.. Ive traded stacks of low runes and ive cuped loads as well... id say that the the combined value of my low rune finds from countess has been worth maybe 10 times as much as the um+ finds...

well i did LOWER KURAST runs with my newmade sorc. in 2 days approximately 5 hours of runs.
    first high rune was BER, then i got VEX, LO, GUL and then i got like several LUM, one FAL, 3 PUL, several IO, KO and those common weaker runes. thats about it. made Hoto right away and upgraded my skin of vipermagi. woho.
    i can do like 8 countess runs in 10 minutes but it still wont be sufficient to farm high level runes like kestegs said

BattleTag kestegs-1550

That's cool, very nice finds! LK is also really good got squirting good charms, jewelry, and gems.

Xuhao: Countess is probably much better on bnet, I assume that's where you're playing.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by kestegs View Post

Xuhao: Countess is probably much better on bnet, I assume that's where you're playing.
    tru dat - sry if my info has been misguiding in that sense... Glad you brought it up

i'm doing single player since static map right...usually players 3. got some skillers kestegs. none that i can use naturally. 4 of them. asasin (i wrote a55 and correction ), barb, druid -.-