Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
  1. #32741
    IncGamers Member TurbulentTurtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Waterloo, Ontario but IRL Calgary
    Posts
    19,495

    Re: The Noodle Compound

    'Sup wit' you though, Mandy Candy? Been a while since we last had any contact.
    I assumed it was due to a lack of Skype presence on my part but we never really used that to chat unless we kinda planned for it anyways.

  2. #32742
    IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Trees
    Posts
    13,460

    Re: The Noodle Compound

    Lots of stuff. Um... no longer with Mara. I'm actually single, lol, and no longer in Katy. I'm out amongst the trees. Saving up to get back into school. I owe them a little bit of money and I'm over the halfway mark on that so... sweet! I'm excited. I haven't Skyped in so long, dude. Like this netbook I have decided not to be compatible with Skype anymore. Every time I tried to connect I had problems so I just uninstalled it. And I stopped using MSN and I was recently told that was obsolete now or no longer existing. I stick with here, email. Been busy working at a crap job, trying to get a better job, and trying to enjoy my singlehood. This video made me feel better.



    what about you? So you're doing a Master's in Chem Engineering? what happened to the optometrist route?

  3. #32743
    IncGamers Member TurbulentTurtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Waterloo, Ontario but IRL Calgary
    Posts
    19,495

    Re: The Noodle Compound

    Welp, since we last had any real discussion I pretty much did a 180 in my life.
    The optom thing didn't work out because one of my references didn't come through and it kinda messed my application process up. Then a **** ton of stuff happened with school-related stuff which I won't bore you with, unless you wanna hear about it (through less public means, preferable. ie. e-mail).
    Long story short, I'm in a complete different area of study, dropped 70lbs of fat and am becoming healthier. I try to be a bit more social and try to make more friends, but I guess I can't really change my attitude and personality that easily.

  4. #32744

  5. #32745
    IncGamers Site Pal BipolarChemist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Waterloo, Canada
    Posts
    2,762

    Re: The Noodle Compound

    I heard someone say chemistry. I love chemistry.

  6. #32746
    IncGamers Member Vivi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    boring group of faint distant stars
    Posts
    7,829

    Re: The Noodle Compound

    Quote Originally Posted by TurbulentTurtle View Post
    Welp, since we last had any real discussion I pretty much did a 180 in my life.
    The optom thing didn't work out because one of my references didn't come through and it kinda messed my application process up. Then a **** ton of stuff happened with school-related stuff which I won't bore you with, unless you wanna hear about it (through less public means, preferable. ie. e-mail).
    Long story short, I'm in a complete different area of study, dropped 70lbs of fat and am becoming healthier. I try to be a bit more social and try to make more friends, but I guess I can't really change my attitude and personality that easily.
    Wow. They don't call you turbulent turtle for nothing.
    Not sure how much weight 70lbs is.
    If you're shy by nature and socially awkward like me, making friends will never be easy or come natural. I've learned that people are ok with socially awkward and shy if you remain polite, it's worked for me anyways, though I still don't have tons of friends and never will have.

  7. #32747
    IncGamers Member TurbulentTurtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Waterloo, Ontario but IRL Calgary
    Posts
    19,495

    Re: The Noodle Compound

    Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Wow. They don't call you turbulent turtle for nothing.
    Not sure how much weight 70lbs is.
    If you're shy by nature and socially awkward like me, making friends will never be easy or come natural. I've learned that people are ok with socially awkward and shy if you remain polite, it's worked for me anyways, though I still don't have tons of friends and never will have.
    Yup, I've pretty much realized that I won't be able to fully change my personality or how I actually interact with people and I'm okay with that. If anything, I think at this point I'd prefer to remain the same because doing anything different feels very "fake" to me, kinda like I'm pretending and not really being myself and I can't really keep that up and still be comfortable with it.
    Oh well, no biggie. It's a good thing I like spending my time alone and prefer that to crowded gatherings and situations.

    Quote Originally Posted by BipolarChemist View Post
    I heard someone say chemistry. I love chemistry.
    Waterloo in the house, what what.

  8. #32748
    D3 Monk Moderator kestegs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    BattleTag kestegs-1550
    Posts
    47,569

    Re: The Noodle Compound

    Quote Originally Posted by TurbulentTurtle View Post
    Yup, I've pretty much realized that I won't be able to fully change my personality or how I actually interact with people and I'm okay with that. If anything, I think at this point I'd prefer to remain the same because doing anything different feels very "fake" to me, kinda like I'm pretending and not really being myself and I can't really keep that up and still be comfortable with it.
    Oh well, no biggie. It's a good thing I like spending my time alone and prefer that to crowded gatherings and situations.


    Waterloo in the house, what what.
    It took me quite a while to accept the fact that I was like that, now I embrace it!

  9. #32749
    IncGamers Site Pal BipolarChemist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Waterloo, Canada
    Posts
    2,762

    Re: The Noodle Compound

    Quote Originally Posted by TurbulentTurtle View Post
    Waterloo in the house, what what.
    Yeee son! H20 LO2 science rocks at waterloo.

  10. #32750
    IncGamers Member TurbulentTurtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Waterloo, Ontario but IRL Calgary
    Posts
    19,495

    Re: The Noodle Compound

    You studying at UW or what, bro?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •