Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    D3 General & D2 Newcomer Moderator
    IncGamers Site Pal

Re: The Noodle Compound

Pierogies are awesome! They're kind of like an Eastern European ravioli, traditionally stuffed with sauerkraut or potatoes and cheese. You can boil them like ravioli, or saute them in butter. I like to saute them and eat them with sour cream. Soooo good!

Best line from Roadhouse, and hence the best line ever: "Pain don't hurt."

Last edited by Noodle; 28-02-2011 at 17:43.
    OH PLEASE HELP I found out why Waldo's always hiding he did so many horrible things please let me in he's righ

IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar

i don't think i've ever had them. they look and sound delicious!

Banned

Cheese ones are good.

Farmers cheese to be exact.

Google told me farmer's cheese is pretty much cottage cheese, but i don't think it is... this article and the pics helped me out. where could i find this? refrigerated pasta section in the grocery store or should i go to some restaurant that makes this?

ok, has Children of the Corn always been creepy? i'm watching a Syfy remake of it ("Syfy Original Movie") but i've never sat and seen the original nor read the story.

hope everyone is having a good day, cold weather or not.

All this is making me hungry. I just ate a bowl full of soup and pie mixed together.
    Yeah Leo, it's pretty weird. I remember watching some Stephen King and it's pretty messed up.... the books are better.

D3 General & D2 Newcomer Moderator
    IncGamers Site Pal

You can make home made farmer's cheese. Just heat a quart of whole milk and a cup of cream to 180, then stir in a few tablespoons of distilled white vinegar. Let it sit for a few minutes, then pour through a colander lined with cheesecloth. After the whey drains out, say in fifteen minutes or so, you're left with delicious fresh cheese.

I found the pierogies in the refrigerated pasta section of my local Bristol Farms, kind of a higher end gourmet grocery store.

I haven't thought about Children of the Corn in ages. My father's old company financed that movie back in the '80's.

OH PLEASE HELP I found out why Waldo's always hiding he did so many horrible things please let me in he's righ

did you mean movie? which one? some of them are pretty good. i love Carrie. the book was a bit better.

i need to eat. told my friend i was going to eat two hours ago and haven't had much since. he's going to be mad..... >.> BUT, if it helps, i was cleaning my kitchen and some knives and the cutting board so i could make some sausage. ^_^ so there!

edit: i would ask my mother about it, Noodle, since she's seen, like, all of them but we're not talking atm.

Banned

It's not cottage cheese...it has a different textue to it.

Mix in some sugar and lemon juice and you have a sweet treat...or shugar and pulvarized strawberries.

yeah, i didn't think it was cottage cheese because of the pics and from what i read, but i thought i'd ask anyway to make sure. thanks.

morning, Compound.

BattleTag nurman-2854

I'm living on painkillers at the moment. They are the only thing that keep my fever down.