Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar

Re: The Noodle Compound

just lost the top of my lip ring from eating my sandwich! >< here's hoping my dog doesn't find it and swallow it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorny View Post
    They are still getting in but all of us are gunning for them so it seems quiet.
    That's what she said.

lol @ Sathoris.

who has two thumbs and has Rammstein tix for this May?

THIS GIRL!

Last edited by Leopold Stotch; 26-02-2011 at 21:43. Reason: i just failed so hard. -.-

sure is quaker up in these parts

Code:
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@HHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHMM@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@3hhhAHBHHHHHHAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHBA@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@9G&AAA&AABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHAHBHBA@@@@@iAAHAA&G&hAhhh@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@GG&A&AAHHHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHHBHBH@@@@@AAAHHHAAAA&&AAAAAAA&G9@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@G&A&&AHHHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHHHHH@@@@AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAA&&AAG3@@@@@@@@@@
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@G&AA&AHHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHBBA@@@@AAAAAAAHHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHHHHHA&AAA@@@@@@@@
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@XAA&AHHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHBHH@@@&A&AAAAHAHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHHHH&AA3@@@@@@
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@G&AAAHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHHBB@@@HA&&G5@@AAHHAHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHHHAA&@@@@@
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@A&AAHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHBHM@@@@@X@@@@@@@@@@@HHABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHHA&A@@@@
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@2GAAHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHHHH@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@5HAHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHA&AX@@
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@GAAHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHBH@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@HAHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHHAA@@
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@AAAHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHHB#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@AHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHH&&@
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@G&AHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHBH@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@AHHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHAAH
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@hAAHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHHB@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@HHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHAB
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@GAAHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHHB@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@AABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHB
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@&AHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHBA@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@&HHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@&AHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHHH@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@HHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBH
    @@@@@@@@@@@@&AHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHHM@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@AHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBH
    @@@@@@@@@@@&AHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHH#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@AHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHHHH
    @@@@@@@@@@&AHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHBM@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@AHBBBBBBBBBBBBBHHHAAAHHHHHBBB
    @@@@@@@@@&AHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHHH@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@AHBBBHHHHAAHHHBBHHHHHHHHh@@@@
    @@@@@@@@AAHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHBB@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:rr@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@GHAHHBHBHHHHHBAA2@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    @@@@@@@AAHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHH@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:;;rr@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@MAHHHMA@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    @@@@@@hAHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHH@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,, :;rrSrr@,::@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    @@@@@@AABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHH@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@;:ssriSSss;;r @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    @@@@@AAHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHBA@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@;riiiS55Sirrs@@@:@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    @@@@GAHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHA@@@@;.@@@@@;::@@@rr5555SSSiiS@@;:;@@@@@,.@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    @@@@AHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHH@@@@@::;;:;;r:;;@sii55SSSSii5@r;r;r;:::;;;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    @@@&ABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBH@@@@@;;r;;rrsirrrssSSSSSSSi5srrriirr;:rr@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    @@@AHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHH@@@@@@ssiiSSSSSiriSiSSSSSSi5SssiSSSiiiiS@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    @@&ABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBH@@@ :riiS5555SSSSii5SSSSSSSSiS555S55iSS @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    @@AHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHH@@@@;rrsS55SSSSSSS55SSSSSSSSS555SSSissis;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    @AAHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHA@@@@@ssissiSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSiisiissr@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    @AABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHH@@@@@@@@2rsssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSisiiiis@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    @AHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAA@@@@@@@@@@@rsSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssi@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@iAGGGh@@@@@
    #HHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHA@@@@@@@@@@@@iisssssSisssiiisS@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@AhhGG&G&AAAA&AG@@@@@
    BHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHB&@@@@@@@@@s;rsiiiisiSSiiisiiisr@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@rGhGG&&&G&AAAA&&&AAHHHHH@@@@@@
    BHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHH@@@@@@@@@@:r;;S@@@@iis@@@@@si;;@@@@@@@@@&AAGG&&AAAAAA&&AAAHHHHHHHBBBHHH@@@@@@@
    BHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHH@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@sri@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@G&AA&&&AHHHHHHHHHBBBBBBBBBBBBHA@@@@@@@@
    BHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAA@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@rrs@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@&AAHHHHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHH@@@@@@@@@
    BHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAA@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@;rr@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@AAHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHHB@@@@@@@@@@
    BHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHA@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@r2@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@&AHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHBH@@@@@@@@@@@
    HHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHA@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@&AHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHHB@@@@@@@@@@@@
    BHHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHA2@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@AAHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHHA@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    @AHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHA&@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@h&AHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHHH@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    @AABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAA@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@hAAHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHHH@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    @GHHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHAA@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@&AHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHHBM@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    @@AABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHAA@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@&&AHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAHH@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    @@@AABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBH&&@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@9AAAHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHBB#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    @@@9HAHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHH&&&@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@AAAHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHHHA@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    @@@@@AAHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHH&AG@@@@@@@@@@2h@@@@@hAAHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHHHH@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    @@@@@@HHAHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHHAAA&G3BB9hGA&9@@@GAAAHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHABBA@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    @@@@@@@#HHABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHHA&AAAAAAA5@@@&&AAHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHAHHB@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    @@@@@@@@@BHHAHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHAHHHHA@@@@AGAAAHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHAHHHM@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    @@@@@@@@@@@HHHHHAHHHHBBBBBBBBBHHAHBBBAB@@@@SHAHAAHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHAHBHB@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@HAHHHHHHHHHHHHHBBBBH&@@@@@HAAAAAHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHAHBHHA@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@GAAAHHHHHA@@@@@@GHAAAAAHBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHHHHHBHHAG@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ABBHBBBBHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHBBBBBBHM@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Is it a maple leaf?

Ohai. I go away a few days....

MIKACHU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*glomp*

i've missed you!!! did you get my messages? i sent you... one. i know, im a terrible friend. :(

on the other hand.... yay for misheard lyrics! was listening to Rolling Stones "Shattered" and i thought he said something about his baby batter being shattered. pretty sure that's not the lyric (just Googled it and i know it's not) but... yeah. yay misheard lyrics! like "Don't bring me down Bruce!" it's "Don't bring me down groooooosss!" (a German word with the double S at the end of it and it means something like, "Good Wishes" or something...)

D3 General & D2 Newcomer Moderator
    IncGamers Site Pal

I am in heaven.

Got some potato and cheddar pierogies working away in a saute pan full of butter, and Roadhouse is playing on A & E. Patrick Swayze just kicked in the door of a burning building, and is now karate fighting a dude in a denim shirt with the sleeves cut off. This is the finest achievement in motion picture history, and oh yeah, pierogies!

PAIN DON'T HURT! PAIN DON'T HURT! PAIN DON'T HURT!

OH PLEASE HELP I found out why Waldo's always hiding he did so many horrible things please let me in he's righ

D3 General & D2 Newcomer Moderator
    IncGamers Site Pal

Swayze just killed a dude by toppling a stuffed polar bear over on him! Greatest move ever! USA! USA! USA! USA!

OH PLEASE HELP I found out why Waldo's always hiding he did so many horrible things please let me in he's righ

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    I am in heaven.

Got some potato and cheddar pierogies working away in a saute pan full of butter, and Roadhouse is playing on A & E. Patrick Swayze just kicked in the door of a burning building, and is now karate fighting a dude in a denim shirt with the sleeves cut off. This is the finest achievement in motion picture history, and oh yeah, pierogies!

PAIN DON'T HURT! PAIN DON'T HURT! PAIN DON'T HURT!
    what's a pierogie?

>.>

<.<

:embarassed:

i haven't seen Roadhouse in a while. good movie.