Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

Re: The Noodle Compound

Quote Originally Posted by Laarz View Post
    Vivi, This one is a magical Air Kraken, from DiscWorld just for Loz

The kraken stirs. And ten billion sushi dinners cry out for vengeance.
    -- (Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman, Good Omens)

IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrotechnician View Post
    *Flys above the compound, spraying flames across the sky*

*Extra fire blast to ignite beaconstegs*
    When I saw this, I imagined Pyro's *** on fire. Like, his farts were making him go and they were fiery farts propelling him across the Compound. and then he bent over and ripped the biggest one he had ever conjured in his life to set "Baconstegs" on fire. Made my day, that vision.

Quote Originally Posted by LozHinge the Unhinged View Post
    Note to self:

Upon finding hot dogs of indeterminate age in the refrigerator, under no circumstances attempt to cook said hot dogs "to see what happens".

That is all.
    Was your butt Niagara Falls? :(

Quote Originally Posted by Zokar View Post
    I saw Olympus Has Fallen. I thought about Iron Man 3 but when I saw the line for it.... ha! Yeah that's not happening again
    How was it? And what was the tagline for IM3? I didn't see it on Saturday like I thought. :/

This reminds me of a certain somebody who had frozen meat that was not labeled and god knows how many years old... she ate it anyway, I crossed my fingers for her... thankfully nothing happened
    it was in the freezer!! nothing goes bad in the freezer!! Right??

And I think it was from 2008 or 2009. :grin: Yes, I am thankful nothing happened too. Poor Loz. Loz, do you need to sit on an ice packet?

Thank you Laarz. I'll send a PM sooner or later.

Thank you, Vivi. You are more than likely right so... all day yesterday all I could think about was going to the beach with a pair of new rollerblades. A beach trip is need soon and I def want to go roller blading half naked. And by that I mean bikini top and my new yoga pant capris. Boombox on my shoulder for the old school feel.

And saving up for school. So far, I have $100. Only $765 more to go! :grin:

I get my things from his place on Wednesday. Dreading it so much. Been crying off and on all day. Feel like I did wrong even though I know I didn't. sometimes, it feels so hopeless to find a man who will want what I want. but there is the tiniest bit of hope that helps and gets me through. And every time i see my little nephew and his big, two-toothed smile.

Crying gets it out of the system. If you explain why you cry and are upset they may not understand but it will make it easier for you when you feel you've explained yourself.
    Pick up your stuff, it's in a place of the past. How can you have a future if your stuff is in the past? See it like that. With picking it up, it's a start of a long road of improvement.

BattleTag kamap* / kamap-2813

He didn't eat the smelly hotdogs. So he is still healthy and doesn't need icepacks for his bum.

Yes I always have a maelstrom handy aswell as a spray can with white grafity, so either way I'll get your hair white.

Hang in there Leo, if you need to vent we are here. If there is anything else we can help with over the internet let us know.
    Might a virtual whipping help?

=I'm not sure uow it all happened, but comedy coup nithgt, and 200.$ bill, and I'm rather drunk.
    Unofficial Incgamers Clan - The Red One

Quote Originally Posted by kestegs View Post
    so is Bieber pointless or just women in general?

Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Stotch View Post
    When I saw this, I imagined Pyro's *** on fire. Like, his farts were making him go and they were fiery farts propelling him across the Compound. and then he bent over and ripped the biggest one he had ever conjured in his life to set "Baconstegs" on fire. Made my day, that vision.
    LOL, that is hilarious. How did you figure out my secret!?!?!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

BattleTag kestegs-1550

That's a very disturbing image.

Been a great trip so far, but the walk down Santa Monica beach yesterday, and to six flags today has left me quite sun burnt. Tomorrow we're driving through Death Valley and over to Las Vegas.
    Unofficial Incgamers Clan - The Red One

Quote Originally Posted by kestegs View Post
    so is Bieber pointless or just women in general?

D3 General & D2 Newcomer Moderator
    IncGamers Site Pal

OH PLEASE HELP I found out why Waldo's always hiding he did so many horrible things please let me in he's righ

D3 General & D2 Newcomer Moderator
    IncGamers Site Pal

Krasus, if you were at the Santa Monica pier, you were exactly 15 miles north of where I live! (I'm in Redondo Beach.) Sounds like a good trip so far.
    OH PLEASE HELP I found out why Waldo's always hiding he did so many horrible things please let me in he's righ