Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    IncGamers Member LozHinge the Unhinged's Avatar
    BattleTag FTITCTAJ

Re: The Noodle Compound

I'll be Leo's man if she doesn't let me! No permission equals more fun!

And in the latest installment of Loz's Weird Coincidences ...

There were two things I'd been putting off for a while. The first was watching a movie that I'd had for a few weeks but hadn't bothered with, the second was a news story on the BBC website concerning insecticide resistance of the modern bedbug. The first was one I just hadn't gotten around to, the second was, well, you know, eww.

So, I am watching the movie and it's as dull as I feared it would be so I decided to look at the BBC story that had been knocking around for a few days. The very instant I clicked the link to the bedbug story, a line of dialogue from the move was "Goodnight, don't let the bedbugs bite".

I'm starting to get weirded out by the coincidences thing that's been happening this year. Reality is showing signs that it is anything but.

I just wanted to register my concerns. Carry on.

That is spooky. Bugs of all kind freak me out, though I'd say the chance of bedbugs is small given I always have my bedroomwindows open and change my sheets once a week.

IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by korialstraz View Post
    Except the first time I was drunk, I fiercly denied being drunk that evening.
    I've done that so many times, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    I've never been drunk in my life. I guess I'm boring.

Or sensible.

Boring to people who like being drunk and think everyone should be. Sensible to people who are drunk too often and know they shouldn't.
    No. I' haven't been drunk since January and then at that I was tipsy. There's always a time and a place.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    My avatar's gone blonde. Pretty as it looks, this is rarely a good sign.

It involved me scolding a student at work quite vehemently for stealing a book. This happens all the time, the stealing but what fuelled my anger was his attitude. I could have been more professional but it was too much. I guess I'm also human. Especially since he complained there was never anyone there, while I'm there all the time, even when I'm ill. I was only gone for an hour to go to the hospital for my hand. In that hour there was a sign on the desk saying who to phone if you wanted to borrow a book. LOTS of students were able to.

Then there's the matter of me still being ill. It's all jolly nothing's found, indicating there's nothing wrong with me, but I am sick. I have cramps a lot, sometimes so severe I bend over for pain. I get violent diarhea, which leaves me completely exhausted, dizzy and disorientated.
    Sometimes it all feels so hopeless.
    Well, he was an idiot! Sometimes you can't help but lose your cool with stupidity. *******s push it and... yeah. I know there's that phrase where you need to be better than that and be above it, but no one is perfect and sometimes... sometimes, people deserve a tongue lashing.

I hope the cramps go away soon. :(

Quote Originally Posted by LozHinge the Unhinged View Post
    I'll be Leo's man if she doesn't let me! No permission equals more fun!
    Lozy! lol!

And in the latest installment of Loz's Weird Coincidences ...

There were two things I'd been putting off for a while. The first was watching a movie that I'd had for a few weeks but hadn't bothered with, the second was a news story on the BBC website concerning insecticide resistance of the modern bedbug. The first was one I just hadn't gotten around to, the second was, well, you know, eww.

So, I am watching the movie and it's as dull as I feared it would be so I decided to look at the BBC story that had been knocking around for a few days. The very instant I clicked the link to the bedbug story, a line of dialogue from the move was "Goodnight, don't let the bedbugs bite".

I'm starting to get weirded out by the coincidences thing that's been happening this year. Reality is showing signs that it is anything but.

I just wanted to register my concerns. Carry on.
    Rule #39...

BattleTag kestegs-1550

I think you're sensible, but for different reasons.

Sorry you had to go blonde, hope you feel better soon!

And yes, Leo, that clip is me. Well, except my kids were generally smart enough to not push me.

BattleTag Zokar -1451

IncGamers Member LozHinge the Unhinged's Avatar
    BattleTag FTITCTAJ

Happy Birthday Ms Leo!

*kisses*

*bumps*

The latest installment of Vanilla Sky occurred this morning as I was leaving the house for work.
    I was singing Lala Means I Love You as performed on Todd Rundgren's 1973 masterpiece, A Wizard A True Star. Thirty seconds later, I'm out the door and plugging in my iPod. First song up was of course Lala Means I Love You by Todd Rundgren - out of a randomised playlist of OVER NINE THOUSAND SONGS!!1!11!!one!!1!!eleventhousandonehundredandel even!!!

BattleTag kamap* / kamap-2813

*chases*

You could try and ask my wife what she thinks about me having dirty thought about her.

Yes, there is a cat o' nine tails above the fire place in the bar, with other "tools".

Quote Originally Posted by LozHinge the Unhinged View Post
    Happy Birthday Ms Leo!

*kisses*

*bumps*

The latest installment of Vanilla Sky occurred this morning as I was leaving the house for work.
    I was singing Lala Means I Love You as performed on Todd Rundgren's 1973 masterpiece, A Wizard A True Star. Thirty seconds later, I'm out the door and plugging in my iPod. First song up was of course Lala Means I Love You by Todd Rundgren - out of a randomised playlist of OVER NINE THOUSAND SONGS!!1!11!!one!!1!!eleventhousandonehundredandel even!!!
    There's no such thing as coincidence's, something much deeper going on here Loz

BattleTag kestegs-1550

Is this a sign of the apocalypse? You should probably start writing a book.

D3 General & D2 Newcomer Moderator
    IncGamers Site Pal

Quote Originally Posted by kestegs View Post
    Is this a sign of the apocalypse? You should probably start writing a book.
    Are you implying that the apocalypse can be survived if one is typing?
    OH PLEASE HELP I found out why Waldo's always hiding he did so many horrible things please let me in he's righ