Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

BattleTag kestegs-1550

Re: The Noodle Compound

You should play PoE!

BattleTag kestegs-1550

Sure you can be! It's not that hard, you just click the button and walk away.

I know but then I'd have to play it, and I can't be bothered. So I'm basically bored by my own doing...

I haven't played it in a while though, so its tempting. Although, I have loads of games on Steam waiting to be played.

BattleTag kestegs-1550

But...but.....

Oh never mind!

I'm too stupid to be on Steam even. Still unable to play games, and now, with my lack of ability to pick things up, is not a good time to be starting anything.

Zokar, I can pressure all I want but that's no use when only gibberish comes out. I don't want to hear I'm going to have to live with it, or that I should try and see a shrink about it. That's not where the problem lies.

All I can say is that I know some of the tests will be useless. The one with the cam down my throat, unpleasant as it will be, is probably the only thing likely to get anything. I'm pretty sure I don't have parasites. But I will do every bloody test they offer.
    ....some of 'm actually involve blood. The others, amazingly, don't.....

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    I'm too stupid to be on Steam even. Still unable to play games, and now, with my lack of ability to pick things up, is not a good time to be starting anything.

Zokar, I can pressure all I want but that's no use when only gibberish comes out. I don't want to hear I'm going to have to live with it, or that I should try and see a shrink about it. That's not where the problem lies.

All I can say is that I know some of the tests will be useless. The one with the cam down my throat, unpleasant as it will be, is probably the only thing likely to get anything. I'm pretty sure I don't have parasites. But I will do every bloody test they offer.
    ....some of 'm actually involve blood. The others, amazingly, don't.....
    Medically speaking, a lot of parasites don't have noticeable symptoms in humans, primarily because we tend not to study our faeces. If you've lost weight then, coupled with the stomach issues, you might have picked up a canine tapeworm. Do you have a dog, or come into contact with dog faeces much?

No, not at all. And I just know I don't have any parasites. I lost weight because I had galbladder issues which lead to eating issues. Now I no longer have a galbladder but still eating issues, but my weight is stable. If anything, something's out of balance with my digestive system, and I can only hope they look into that, but they're again just veering towards irritable bowel syndrome which is simply a not good enough answer.
    Parasites they're only testing to rule it out but deep down they know that's not it. Over the past years I've had the same tests all over again, blood, faeces, urine, but they keep walking the same path despite that was never it.
    I rather they did go and find out what was wrong with me instead of testing something that I know is ok.

I wish the Police song "Message in a bottle" was not playing in my head. It's not approperiate.