Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
  1. #30221
    IncGamers Site Pal korialstraz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,422

    Re: The Noodle Compound

    I guess that makes me ***!

    *deletes all the straight pr0n from hdd*

    >_>
    Unofficial Incgamers Clan - The Red One

    Quote Originally Posted by kestegs View Post
    so is Bieber pointless or just women in general?

  2. #30222
    D3 Monk Moderator kestegs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    BattleTag kestegs-1550
    Posts
    47,569
    Wait....why do you have *** porn on there to begin with?

  3. #30223
    IncGamers Site Pal korialstraz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,422

    Re: The Noodle Compound

    Now you're just jumping to conclusions! I never said I had anything but regular porn, so I'd need to flex my downloading skills first. :P
    Unofficial Incgamers Clan - The Red One

    Quote Originally Posted by kestegs View Post
    so is Bieber pointless or just women in general?

  4. #30224
    D3 Monk Moderator kestegs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    BattleTag kestegs-1550
    Posts
    47,569
    I think it was implied by your post. Otherwise you would have just said " deletes all the pr0n from hdd"

  5. #30225
    IncGamers Member kamap's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    belgium
    BattleTag kamap* / kamap-2813
    Posts
    4,089

    Re: The Noodle Compound

    But if he said that you could conclude he had *** pr0n on it cause he didn't specify straight pr0n.
    Or that he is into bestiality, cause he didn't specify and there is alot of different pr0n out there.
    Maybe he is into midgets?

  6. #30226
    D3 Monk Moderator kestegs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    BattleTag kestegs-1550
    Posts
    47,569
    Probably tentacles.

  7. #30227
    IncGamers Site Pal korialstraz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,422

    Re: The Noodle Compound

    Quote Originally Posted by kestegs View Post
    I think it was implied by your post. Otherwise you would have just said " deletes all the pr0n from hdd"
    Quote Originally Posted by kamap View Post
    But if he said that you could conclude he had *** pr0n on it cause he didn't specify straight pr0n.
    Or that he is into bestiality, cause he didn't specify and there is alot of different pr0n out there.
    Maybe he is into midgets?
    kamap wins!

    Like I said, you were jumping to conclusions. >_>

    Also... tentacles... *goes to the bathroom*

    Ehm I mean... EWWW!
    Unofficial Incgamers Clan - The Red One

    Quote Originally Posted by kestegs View Post
    so is Bieber pointless or just women in general?

  8. #30228
    IncGamers Member Vivi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    boring group of faint distant stars
    Posts
    7,829

    Re: The Noodle Compound

    Quote Originally Posted by kamap View Post
    Maybe he is into midgets?
    You mean right now? Well I guess you don't need your hands for that so maybe he can be and type on this forum at the same time.

  9. #30229
    D3 Monk Moderator kestegs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    BattleTag kestegs-1550
    Posts
    47,569
    Quote Originally Posted by korialstraz View Post

    kamap wins!

    Like I said, you were jumping to conclusions. >_>

    Also... tentacles... *goes to the bathroom*

    Ehm I mean... EWWW!
    so you admit to having bestiality pr0n?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post

    You mean right now? Well I guess you don't need your hands for that so maybe he can be and type on this forum at the same time.
    No, no, no. He said "into midgets" not "in two midgets"

  10. #30230
    IncGamers Member Vivi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    boring group of faint distant stars
    Posts
    7,829

    Re: The Noodle Compound

    Quote Originally Posted by kestegs View Post
    so you admit to having bestiality pr0n?



    No, no, no. He said "into midgets" not "in two midgets"
    He'd be operating some sort of sexual swiss army knife if he were able to.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •