Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

Re: The Noodle Compound

Funny, the censored word in one of my previous posts is not smurf, but a word sometimes also used for a rooster.

Kegs, your linky doesn't work. Are the pine martens gnawing on your links again? It does break links.

BattleTag EuScL- *Solar_Fire

The last couple pages were incredibly sad for me to read, Vivi.

I wish you all the best and pray that this does not cost your your life. There must be something that the doctors can do to find out what affects you so horribly.

My thoughts are with you. Here at the Compound we are all friends with a shoulder to lean on, anytime you wish.

Thanks, that is very kind!
    And thanks for letting me vent.
    I guess being ill and restricted for such a long time just gave me a lot of time to think things through - probably too much time.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    I know that, and since I always had more male friends than female friends I knew what you meant, but I won't be having any of this! It's a nice and clean compound (Noodle changes the rugs forever) and we like to keep it that way thank you, so I just turned your comment into innocence.
    Aha! i knew you had a mind like ours. yay! so what's new in here?

I lost internet last night. I'm now worried I will keep having problems with it. I'm easily scared lately, my colleague tells me it's the anaesthetics lingering from surgery that do that. It also causes my severe concentration problems - I see something but don't register it. So I cycle, I see a car approach, I know I have to stop. But I don't. There are odd blanks in my mind. Scary.

But not as scary as losing internet, or, for that matter, what woke me up at 2 am last night. The smell of fire burning, strong smell. Crackling of fire. Loud popping and banging noises, like fire. The blanks in my head made me go to the bathroom first (like, if there's a fire, I'm not gonna flee with a full bladdder?!) and then walk outside in my nighty and morning robe (brought my keys!) to see an inferno.
    I can't get the image out of my mind. Someone set alight one car in front of my flat. The fire was spreading onto the next car and the next. I ran back in and phoned the alarm, panicking. "Which do you want ma'am, fire brigade, police, ambulance?" "All of them?" I panicked. No I had to chose. I said "well firebrigade wouldn't be a bad place to start."Turned out they were already on their way, just aswell. I felt my heart racing and sadly I did notice the effect of the smoke too, sore throat, sore head. Closed the windows. Firebrigade came quick. Gosh that was scary.

BattleTag kestegs-1550
    That is a bit scary, not having internet is life threatening!

But the fire thing is scary too, and not feeling like you are fully aware or whatever you call it.

The no internet is worrying. I phoned the provider, they did not have any issues last night. I did. I hate these things, were nobody knows and it's out of my control and what if it happens again.....
    I'm already scared enough as it is lately, I don't need things breaking down or vandals creating fires outside to upset me.

BattleTag kestegs-1550
    Vandals should really be more considerate of you!

Maybe you need a new router?

IncGamers Member

i think her subconscious was playing diablo 2.5 too much and the internet got hurt.

BattleTag kestegs-1550
    Last time I checked there is no D2.5