Re: The Noodle Compound

Well hopefully I do.

BattleTag kestegs-1550
    That might make me angry.

BattleTag Jcakes-6373

Then I'll just point out all your luck skill

BattleTag kestegs-1550
    It's a pretty nice skill if you can get it.

BattleTag Jcakes-6373

yep I hope I am skillfull enough.

IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar

Hey guys!

No, I'm not dead and have not been hibernating. The move went smoothly and tomorrow is my last day in the big city. Jesus Christ, I haven't moved yet and I already miss it. :rolleyes: Been trying to wrap things up here and then when I feel settled and feel like I have secured my **** here I can come back and play.

And I have no idea what's next considering I am jobless as of Saturday. Good thing the bloody holidays are coming up.... where's my mead?

Vivi, hope your health is fair to Midland.

*hugs and kisses to everyone*

*plants video*

I'm a little addicted to this indie song. Is it indie? I don't know and don't care. It's cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v...ture=endscreen

and wtf has been up with CO lately? Seriously, Kegs, you need to get in your Link outfit and go fight crime! You're also a moderator so why aren't you fixing it? jk, jk.... too soon? Seriously, though, read a tragic headline about CO and was like, "Man, this is not their ****ing year!"

BattleTag Jcakes-6373

Hey Leo,

Have fun with your move . Hopefully you can spend more time with us once it is all done.

Quote Originally Posted by kestegs View Post
    Actually I just meant my luck
    Psh... why would I need some of your luck, when you can just donate some keys? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Jcakes View Post
    @korial: You do realise it is only 10% chance for a key at MP1, 20% at MP2.
    I know, but after around 20 runs, 4 of which was MP2, you'd think the odds would start to favor me right? :P
    Unofficial Incgamers Clan - The Red One

so is Bieber pointless or just women in general?

BattleTag kamap* / kamap-2813

@vivi: I hope doing a good deed doesn't set you back to much? Is everything else ok? Did the surgery do you any good? I hope you'll be ok soon.

Well 16 runs on mp 1 should have gotten you 1.6 keys and 4 runs on mp2 should have given you 0.8 keys so in total that should be 2.4 keys, so you are slightly behind statistically speaking.

I think I got some of your luck and kegses skill cause:
    I am one lucky person I did 4 act3 runs and 2 act4 runs on MP4. Together with someone else.
    I got 2 act3 keys and first time in act4 I got the plan. The other person still hasn't gotten the plan.
    I do love the keywarden of act3 he dropped me the key and a legendary 2 times yesterday, I found 4 legendaries in total yesterday. So now I only need 1 act3 key and I got 3 devices ready to go.

Nice!

I've pretty much decided to start using the AH though. I mean the only thing left to do without using the AH is infernal machine, and I'm pretty sure me and my friend could do it, as we beat Diablo (granted on MP0) with ease. A bit concerned our DPS might not be high enough to beat the enrage, but tbh that's just such a silly mechanic for a Diablo game.

First thing I need to upgrade is my chest piece. I can switch to Goldskin (no stats on it), and only loose minor amounts of stats. So I'm pretty certain that's my weakest spot atm. Not sure exactly how to follow up that one though. My headpiece is my biggest source of hp atm, loosing 9k hp if I switch to a damage oriented one. On the other hand it doesn't provide a whole lot of damage, and if I can increase my AR overall, I can take a 9k or even as much as 15k HP loss, seeing as I'm sitting at 48k hp. Would also make illusionist useful again, seeing as with my current HP, it doesn't trigger the reset cooldown part for teleport much.

But isn't kegs playing a wiz at a high gear lvl? If so I should just link my profile and ask for advice. ^_^
    Unofficial Incgamers Clan - The Red One

so is Bieber pointless or just women in general?