Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    BattleTag kestegs-1550
    I'm the authority on posts, if I say 10 is best....it's best!

Re: The Noodle Compound

I say 372 is best, what about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrotechnician View Post
    Saw this, had to post it.

Attachment 2173
    LOL! totally stole and saved it! thank you! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Solar Ice View Post
    Ah yeah, the axe-wielding maniac from The Shining. He must have gotten really tired of reading Kegs' spam
    Quote Originally Posted by kestegs View Post
    No, not when compared to that psycho!
    haha, speaking of Psychos...

thank you, Loz and Pyro for corrections. not trying to be a dick, I promise. I just wanted to say I know that movie too! XD Apparently, the book is baaaaaad. Bad is in my roommate who is a pretty tough guy had to put it down in some parts and walk away, go do something else. I want to read it. ^^ gonna regret it, but after what i saw today... Why the **** not?

Quote Originally Posted by LozHinge the Unhinged View Post
    Patrick Bateman approves of the direction this thread is taking:

Attachment 2181
    is that pic where he's looking in the mirror while... ahem, having relations with a prostitute? XD excellent!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jcakes View Post
    Indeed, noobstegs is the only one that uses 10 per page and mostly because he doesn't know / can't be bothered changing.
    me either. 10 all the way, baby! Like zokar's hand up my skirt- I MEAN, what is this 40 page blasphemy you speak of?!

Quote Originally Posted by Laarz View Post
    Ok Cakes, you distract kegs with a ~smh~,i'll open the closet door and then you just gently slip him inside
    I totally read that in a homosexual manner. keke, yaaay random dyslexia!!!

BattleTag EuScL- *Solar_Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Stotch View Post
    LOL! totally stole and saved it! thank you! ^^

haha, speaking of Psychos...

thank you, Loz and Pyro for corrections. not trying to be a dick, I promise. I just wanted to say I know that movie too! XD Apparently, the book is baaaaaad. Bad is in my roommate who is a pretty tough guy had to put it down in some parts and walk away, go do something else. I want to read it. ^^ gonna regret it, but after what i saw today... Why the **** not?

is that pic where he's looking in the mirror while... ahem, having relations with a prostitute? XD excellent!!
    Yeah i think so. Two prostitutes at the same time, I think it was?

I totally mistook the axe pic as from The Shining, when it was from American Psycho. Damn, that move sucked and it was long ago that I have last seen it. The book is probably much better, I now want to read it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Laarz View Post
    Ok Cakes, you distract kegs with a ~smh~,i'll open the closet door and then you just gently slip him inside
    Enough said.

*watches all the smh's*
    Looks like I didn't miss out on much since not being a man in the first place....

I stopped eating yesterday. I've been sick for over a week now, and I felt tired and drained and exhausted and my body simply lacked the energy to keep myself warm. I can't faint but I felt faint - you know that feeling when everything sounds like it's in the next room? The only solution to stop being sick - the sort of sickness that confines you to an entirely different sort of closet - seemed to be to stop eating.

But my friend alarmed, and he drove to my flat, picked me up and drove me to the doctor who felt as powerless as I do - nothing can cure me, and with nothing to be found wrong with my health other than everyone seeing I'm not making my complaints up, he couldn't prescribe me anything. Told me to eat again though, and my friend encouraged me to eat again, so we cooked a meal together.

I'm still not feeling ok though. My life seems very long.

Leo, all of the above is causing the angry face which I would have if I had any energy left. Colleagues now greet me with "You've lost a lot of weight" which they mean well as encouragement falsely believing I'm on a diet, which I never was.

I tell you, get a chronical bowel disorder that prevents you from eating properly. I lost 20 kgs in half a year time. My already short budget is now even shorter as I have to buy new jeans.

BattleTag kestegs-1550
    I don't really need to know where zokar's hand is. Glad to gear you're with me on the 40 per page though.

BattleTag EuScL- *Solar_Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    *watches all the smh's*
    Looks like I didn't miss out on much since not being a man in the first place....

I stopped eating yesterday. I've been sick for over a week now, and I felt tired and drained and exhausted and my body simply lacked the energy to keep myself warm. I can't faint but I felt faint - you know that feeling when everything sounds like it's in the next room? The only solution to stop being sick - the sort of sickness that confines you to an entirely different sort of closet - seemed to be to stop eating.

But my friend alarmed, and he drove to my flat, picked me up and drove me to the doctor who felt as powerless as I do - nothing can cure me, and with nothing to be found wrong with my health other than everyone seeing I'm not making my complaints up, he couldn't prescribe me anything. Told me to eat again though, and my friend encouraged me to eat again, so we cooked a meal together.

Leo, all of the above is causing the angry face which I would have if I had any energy left. Colleagues now greet me with "You've lost a lot of weight" which they mean well as encouragement falsely believing I'm on a diet, which I never was.

I tell you, get a chronical bowel disorder that prevents you from eating properly. I lost 20 kgs in half a year time. My already short budget is now even shorter as I have to buy new jeans.
    My thoughts are with you, Vivi. I hope that whatever is causing you this anguish goes away. Keep strong.

BattleTag kestegs-1550
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivi
    *watches all the smh's*

:(

That sounds really bad, I hope you can get to feeling better today. Really wish they could do something for you, how awful this all is.

Thanks Solar. It's hard to keep strong when you literally feel weak from being sick. I told the doctor that's why I'm so upset - I simply don't have the energy anymore to keep up, to stay strong.

Kestegs - Zokar's hand is kindly helping me up.

BattleTag kestegs-1550
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivi
    Thanks Solar. It's hard to keep strong when you literally feel weak from being sick. I told the doctor that's why I'm so upset - I simply don't have the energy anymore to keep up, to stay strong.

Kestegs - Zokar's hand is kindly helping me up.
    You've gotta stay strong and keep fighting!

I guess I can appetite his hand then, let's just hope he washed it first.