Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    BattleTag kestegs-1550
    Good idea, better be a big flag though.

You can find me too, if you look at user name it shouldn't be too hard

Re: The Noodle Compound

Ha, yep, found kestegs, not going to friend him though, hes not cool enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

I was going to get a smart phone kegs, but my daughter said I wasn't smart enough to work one I think kegs is cool pyro

He told me I wasn't cool enough in a different thread, so I'm just returning the favor.

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Well, you're Pryo so maybe he was saying you were hot and not cool

Well gee, I didn't think kegs thought of me that way. Sorry kegs, I'm not that type of guy.

BattleTag kestegs-1550
    Can't I think of you that way without being ***?

If you can run a comp you can do a smart phone. A lot of the carriers also hold classes on how to use them at their stores.

Quote Originally Posted by Solar Ice View Post
    Same, but, at least to me, the vast majority of what they are laughing at is not funny.

I can actually say the same for many stand-up comedians. The audience laughs but really, I suspect that is largely due to them having had too much to drink
    That sounds so accurate!

Also what I find with certain British comedians is that they're funny enough when on comedy quiz shows but are terrible with stand up, mainly because with stand up comedians tend to stretch one joke too far, chewing on it too long.

Househunting turned into tug-of-war with the most unprofessional real estate agency ever, they're rude, don't call you back when they say they will (to let you know where you stand), and don't put you first, we tried to retain a property whilst we sorted out references, 2 days job at max, a service they offer with a fee, they said "We can't take it off the market cause we have viewings booked" (which is stupid, if we applied to take it with reference fees and stuff theyd have to take it off, retainer is pretty much the same), now we're contested, and we're having to chase them up for where we stand.

If the landlady doesn't choose us I doubt they'd tell us ethier, which puts us in a weird limbo thing as we can't really go for another place whilst this is hanging around.

I think we're just gonna pull out tomorrow if we don't hear anything, it's a nice place but now we realise why all the 1 star ratings on the review boards were for. (They were really nice up until we showed intrest)

Anyway rant over.

Quote Originally Posted by kestegs View Post
    Can't I think of you that way without being ***?
    I'm not sure, can you?