I've read the guide about the hardcore orb/tk build but I have a big question on something that I just can't get. How does tk help so much if you only have one point in energy shield? Doesn't that mean it's only absorbing like 20% of the damage to mana so I'd still be getting hit by the other 80%? Unless I'm getting this wrong it just doesn't seem like it would work out.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Questions about the orb/tk build
10-02-2008, 20:15 #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2008
Questions about the orb/tk build