Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 9 of 250 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 2494
  1. #81
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,809

    Re: Is this item good for LLD? [the official LLD item thread]

    By "worthless" I mean they have no use as LLD items. Consequently, they also have no value.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolDarkDragon View Post
    This is an interesting armor, and it would be quite nice on an 18 fissure druid.




  2. #82
    IncGamers Member Reticent Drappa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Canada, BC
    Posts
    345

    Re: Is this item good for LLD? [the official LLD item thread]

    Oh my, my mistake, let us not post any vlld item possibilites, lld only. Ooops.
    I will be using those boots for my lvl 9.



  3. #83
    D2 PvP Moderator Uncle_Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    "O'Neill's Empire" Warsaw
    Posts
    8,889

    Re: Is this item good for LLD? [the official LLD item thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by Reticent Drappa View Post
    Oh my, my mistake, let us not post any vlld item possibilites, lld only. Ooops.
    I will be using those boots for my lvl 9.
    He said he considered them worthless, not that he won't comment because they are vlld items. He later explained that by worthless he meant they had no use in lld.

    Perhaps you should add that you are only looking for positive feedback next time you post items?

    Vlld as well as MLD items are welcome in this thread, it has LLD in title because people seemed to be primarily interested in LLD in the past months.




  4. #84
    IncGamers Member Reticent Drappa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Canada, BC
    Posts
    345

    Re: Is this item good for LLD? [the official LLD item thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle_Mike View Post
    He said he considered them worthless, not that he won't comment because they are vlld items. He later explained that by worthless he meant they had no use in lld.
    Umm, I never said or implied that he wouldnt comment. Afterall he commented several times, which is a good thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle_Mike View Post
    Perhaps you should add that you are only looking for positive feedback next time you post items?
    There really wouldn't be a point in my posting them in the first place if all I wanted was positive feedback.
    The only way to improve is to hear the truth about the the items I find, he said they are worthless, and so my search continues.
    Until I find better, she will wear the boots.


    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle_Mike View Post
    Vlld as well as MLD items are welcome in this thread, it has LLD in title because people seemed to be primarily interested in LLD in the past months.
    I misunderstood thinking that he was under the assumption that the pictures I posted where for my lld characters (ie lvl 30 or possibly 18), as the thread says LLD, and that is the reason I said oops, my mistake, dont post vllds, this is for lld items..

    Now that you have cleared that up, I can possibly post in the future several jewels I have been saving, to see if they would be worth using for vllding, or if rather I should use them to craft with. ; )



  5. #85
    D2 PvP Moderator Uncle_Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    "O'Neill's Empire" Warsaw
    Posts
    8,889

    Re: Is this item good for LLD? [the official LLD item thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by Reticent Drappa View Post
    Now that you have cleared that up, I can possibly post in the future several jewels I have been saving, to see if they would be worth using for vllding, or if rather I should use them to craft with. ; )
    This is what the thread is for :wink3:




  6. #86
    IncGamers Member Bornaloserbaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    956

    Re: Is this item good for LLD? [the official LLD item thread]

    Image shack isnt working for me atm...

    Rainbow dragon sheild of protecting

    Def: 65
    Req str: 91
    Req lvl: 25
    30% Faster block rate
    20% Increased chance of blocking
    8 Resist all

    No sockets yet...and absolutley no idea if this is of any use...Just please let me know so I have 4 more spaces to mule all the crap I find




  7. #87
    IncGamers Member Sass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chucktown
    BattleTag Sass-1761
    Posts
    6,383

    Re: Is this item good for LLD? [the official LLD item thread]

    lvl 30 Req

    Gale Stake Simbilan

    10% IAS
    96% ED
    18 max dmg
    +94 AR
    81% Dmg to Undead
    129 AR to Undead
    6% life steal

    Throw dmg: 52 - 116
    1 hand dmg: 15 - 80

    Good for a zon maybe?



  8. #88
    IncGamers Site Pal crawlingdeadman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    13,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Bornaloserbaby View Post
    Image shack isnt working for me atm...

    Rainbow dragon sheild of protecting

    Def: 65
    Req str: 91
    Req lvl: 25
    30% Faster block rate
    20% Increased chance of blocking
    8 Resist all

    No sockets yet...and absolutley no idea if this is of any use...Just please let me know so I have 4 more spaces to mule all the crap I find
    nope, decent mods (low res though), but there are better base shields around.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sass View Post
    lvl 30 Req

    Gale Stake Simbilan

    10% IAS
    96% ED
    18 max dmg
    +94 AR
    81% Dmg to Undead
    129 AR to Undead
    6% life steal

    Throw dmg: 52 - 116
    1 hand dmg: 15 - 80

    Good for a zon maybe?
    nah, once again the mods arent all terrible, but the base item makes it crap. too slow and too high req wise.




  9. #89
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,809

    Re: Is this item good for LLD? [the official LLD item thread]

    Rainbow dragon sheild of deflecting

    Def: 65
    Req str: 91
    Req lvl: 25
    30% Faster block rate
    20% Increased chance of blocking
    8 Resist all
    This one is worthless, sorry.

    Gale Stake Simbilan

    10% IAS
    96% ED
    18 max dmg
    +94 AR
    81% Dmg to Undead
    129 AR to Undead
    6% life steal

    Throw dmg: 52 - 116
    1 hand dmg: 15 - 80
    Decent throw barb weapon, but it's no good for a zon. It definately has a use but it's not great.




  10. #90
    IncGamers Member Bornaloserbaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    956

    Re: Is this item good for LLD? [the official LLD item thread]

    2 LLD FCR rings

    Chaos Grip
    10%FCR
    54AR
    7STR
    15MANA
    FIRE RES 14
    REQ LEV 30

    THIS one is my fav....

    Corruption Band ring
    10%FCR
    2Dex
    60Mana
    Cold resi28
    Fire resi11
    REQ LVL 22

    Just gambled them today...Is their a big market for LLD FCR rings?...these seem pretty good for the level




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •