Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 154 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member
    It's a moving melee attack that maintains your weapon block and you can do drive-by WW's as well as tight tri-whirls, just seems you can have a higher level of error when compared to kicks.

Something about kicks though, just so damn fun.

IncGamers Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbedark View Post
    He means the actual build, not just the skill, which is true. Since kicking Melee = death 99% of the time if you don't know what to do.

Ok, then I got him wrong.

Because I think that Tele-Talon is not harder to perform than good whirls. IMO it's a lot easier.
    Against certain charclasses I find kicking 'safer' than ww, because if you overshoot once with ww in the wrong moment, you're dead almost instantly.

IncGamers Member
    I wish all I had to do with tele-talon with kicks.

BTW love those kick vs. kick duels wizadept.

IncGamers Member
    sure it's not all about tele-talon. I use kicks a lot myself, but the use not easier than whirling. (I play ww/kick/trap, like happy's guide combined with 7/3/3 kicks)

happy what's your fcr in those duels? seems like 30 or 42 to me, so I think you're using angelics in this duel?
    or am I wrong?

btw when i duel hdins I usually whirl south. You whirl north several times. Is there any reason for tha
    My FCR there is 65, from circlet + arach + trangs + fcr ring. I'm using a Fools claw for AR boost, besides that its a stock WW/Trapper setup. I'm bos'd because I was sure he was going pure hammerdin against me, in pubs or for a first duel I always stay faded for DR. Trap damage is 7.9k, venom is level 46.

Whirling south is the safest way to WW vs. a hammerdin, but its all about feel. If you see that trap stun and his hammer casting have come together in such a way that its safe, you can WW him from other angles. So the reason for WWing north is that I want to hit him, simple as that, and in whatever situation I feel that it's relatively safe.

IncGamers Member
    As a hybrid you can always fall back on your WW. I don't know, WW is easier for me but I have more fun with kicks. It looks cool and it is much more rare, just more fun for me. That's what it is all about, eh? I'm trying to work on a kicker right now, BoS based (because it's fun). Gear is a problem because I'm poor ever since I restarted.

Even against Windies, hammerdin, Necros, and classes where kicks are supposed to be better I want to WW. It seems I have to do a thousand things right for me to win at times. Against BvC's or a Smiter I think you have to have some godly timing to win or teletalon at the end of a WW and then repeat that like 5 times and don't get hit with barbs WW...so yeah God n luck.

Sorry, for going off topic. Keep the videos coming, I love watching dueling videos.

IncGamers Member
    alright, so it only seemed slow in the video.

Thanks for answering. the BoS thing is clear. didnt you say you se a +5 ls suwayyah and thus 10fpa trap with fade btw?

No, no, I use only claws that will get me 9 frame traps in Fade mod these days. That's the same old +5 fools suwayyah in that vid though, since I was in BoS mode.

Banned
    Here's a few with a melee sorc I just made, still haven't quite got my full gear figured out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_Hedybe7vw

that melee sorc vid was pretty cool but if you could get some1 killed would be awesome... btw wich weapon are you using? :O