Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 5 of 154 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticDragon View Post
    MCM has some nice BvC videos on Youtube. Just type in mcm375 and you'll get quite a few.

I know what you mean.
    It'll get better. Idk if you check the forums there but to quote eve:

[quote name='Lapis Lazuli' date='Mar 18 2007, 01:23 AM' post='67799']
    [quote name='Camden' post='67787' date='Mar 18 2007, 12:13 AM']
    What exactly is wrong with barb bps n all? I was pretty sure they were ****ed up somehow but not sure what exactly it is =\

And

/agree
    [/quote]

Well, barbs get fhr locked by 1 trap, the fhr completely sucks, barbs hardly ever got fhr locked back on east, also their WW breakpoint is ****ed up, you can play as crisp and perfect as you want and youll end up doing buffmasta whirls. You tele too quick and try to ww=standstill. You have to wait atleast a second before you can attempt an attack or else you just get standstill ww locked, that one second allows most people to get away, i dont know about you but playing wwsin or ww barb vs a caster relies heavily on timing.Even skilled barb and wwsin players have this problem, **** that wouldnt happen on east, im not complaing, it just simply needs to be fixed, and altering bps is probably the easiest thing possible as youve seen with tmc mod etc.
    [/quote]

IncGamers Member
    Yeah Camden, I have no idea what the hell Eve was talking about . . .

Its not a bp issue, there is something else at play. First of all, I constantly double-tele on a barb with more than 40 fcr, when I can tele fine on a 200 fcr sorc two seconds later.

Another issue is the "ww too soon after tele" ww in place lag. But that happens with asn's too.

Banned
    I hate the tele ww on d2pk it sucks haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Box View Post
    Yeah Camden, I have no idea what the hell Eve was talking about . . .

Its not a bp issue, there is something else at play. First of all, I constantly double-tele on a barb with more than 40 fcr, when I can tele fine on a 200 fcr sorc two seconds later.

Another issue is the "ww too soon after tele" ww in place lag. But that happens with asn's too.
    well it happens for sins too cuz ww is somehow messed up. basically barbs are good to duel smiters/hammerdins anything that dont requre tele...
    although i can do farely well vs most sorcs too...

Banned
    Another thing i noticed is if you are using ww on a sin and lvl you get stuck in the animation and have to rejoin the game.

IncGamers Member
    I know people are saying teleww is horrible on d2pk but honestly I dont see that much of a difference. Yeah it happens to me on wwsin but, if you adjust to the timing you can avoid it, and ww from tele just as fast as on battlenet, just dont click too early after the tele. =\
    idk I play on wwsin all the time and it doesnt bug me, and I've fooled around on friend's barb before and didnt notice it.

As for the fhr issue I think kylev was talking out of his ***. Trev teles out of my wof on d2pk just as fast as on east. If someone is getting fhr locked too ez it might just be their connection.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatWasShockin View Post
    Another thing i noticed is if you are using ww on a sin and lvl you get stuck in the animation and have to rejoin the game.
    Thats a bug on battlenet as well.

I don't like to pot. I'd love to play in hell games, but nobody does there.
    I always create hell games, you're right that most players don't though. A lot of people are just lazy to rush to hell. =\
    Hell duels are better I agree. Hopefully in the next patch new chars will start with all difficulties unlocked.

Yo, new vid here. Another ww/trapper vs. desync hammer. It was a good close duel, sadly he ended it with a very nice sync. Anyway, there are some good tactics in here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7N_EFUIQ60

IncGamers Member
    holylag batman.
    How can you duel like that happy, lols. Your screen freezes after like every other teleport.

Quote Originally Posted by wizAdept View Post
    holylag batman.
    How can you duel like that happy, lols. Your screen freezes after like every other teleport.
    My thoughts exactly :smiley: Good to see ON TOPIC posts again btw

Yeah its kinda difficult :(