Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorg View Post
    Hmm... not a pure GA zon. Just using multi to hit low def targets and harass off screen to lure people away from town entrance.
    Atleast my rings beat the rings your friend used (or are on bar) on his godly pvp zon (pictures supplied in the beginning of the thread), which according to some earlier post was very efficient vs all but sorcs (no res on gear) and necs (boneprizon) + chargers. NO offence towards zaxien is intended. I allways like people who play builds that are not über. Pvp bowzons do work to an extent. They are not godly (like in earlier patches with the piercing bug), but they are fun.

Anyway, only one of his rings sported ar and that was pretty huge bonus (47ar). I bet his multi hits targets and mine does not? Or maybe he was not a deacent pvp bowzon (freguently used multi combined with ga) cause he had no ar? Or maybe he was sitting on TP using brakepoint hacks like you implied as a another good use for GA zons? Or maybe the rings that were posted in that picture were not the ones he actually used? Or... could it be that it worked good enough without rings plenty of ar, cause he used mostly GA?
    Yeah, that third one :P

I believe he also used my BvA rings at one point, and possibly some others, as I know he had one very nice 9min/ar/str/dex/res ring last lad.

IncGamers Member
    Maybe we should end this 'mini' flamewar :grin:

Just that ar on rings dont add very much to multishot. Tested it and the difference with a 100 ar ring and no ar on ring was barely worth mentioning. Besides no pvp ama will max pentetrate, which would enchance ar gained from ring (multi skill only increases the amount of arrows) Different story to barbs thought. Just had to try to get the last word :cool:

-L

Maybe we should end this 'mini' flamewar :grin:

Just that ar on rings dont add very much to multishot. Tested it and the difference with a 100 ar ring and no ar on ring was barely worth mentioning. Besides no pvp ama will max pentetrate, which would enchance ar gained from ring (multi skill only increases the amount of arrows) Different story to barbs thought. Just had to try to get the last word :cool:

-L
    Just checked on a bowazon (my level 52 MLD from 1.09) and switching on my AR rings adds about 15% chance to hit. It's a matter of choice, your second ring is good for a bowazon, but I would say mine are by far the best for anything else.

IncGamers Member
    Yep. Lucky for me that i use it only on my ladder pvp zon.

So truce it is. I need to go and kick some noobie butt on nm duels with the zon (and the rings). Zon cant really kill anyone who knows how to duel, with or without rings. Furthermore, if they are noobs then kicky rings are not even needed :grin: !

Still havent found 8x 20 ias double, but i do have a pending offer on nice 154 dmg 20 ias gothic, meanwhile im testing a 146 dmg gothic with 13 min, which by the way is bugged. Cause the ed is only17x and it just has min dmg. The bow sports 146 max which is like 190 ed or so... Hmm maybe i should post a picture of that too. I play very little these days so i dont really know how common they are. Don't think that there are that many.

-Lorg

IncGamers Member
    Bugged bow here. Dmg is too much...

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/9...shot002tg3.jpg

One other bow just to show the numbers it would need to actually have the dmg.

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/261...shot001xn9.jpg

Quite funny actually...

-L

IncGamers Member
    Here's a new acquisition of mine.

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/5...shot009an6.jpg

Don't let the lowish ed fool ya. Its pretty nice bow for pvp in ladder standards.

Bugged bow here. Dmg is too much...

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/9...shot002tg3.jpg

One other bow just to show the numbers it would need to actually have the dmg.

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/261...shot001xn9.jpg

Quite funny actually...

-L
    That's not bugged, that's from a different patch (not sure on the exact patch, but it isn't bugged) - the level 48 req throws me off as I don't remember level reqs from each patch.

Here's a new acquisition of mine.

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/5...shot009an6.jpg

Don't let the lowish ed fool ya. Its pretty nice bow for pvp in ladder standards.
    Very nice bow, the min dmg on it is great.

IncGamers Member
    It throws you off, because that bow is from this ladder season(dont have any nl accounts or chars for that matter)... Euscl... hence, my claim for bugged bow...

Thx thx! Was pretty happy when i traded it. I did overpay to get it, but thats pretty common, when after something one really wants :grin:

It throws you off, because that bow is from this ladder season(dont have any nl accounts or chars for that matter)... Euscl... hence, my claim for bugged bow...

Thx thx! Was pretty happy when i traded it. I did overpay to get it, but thats pretty common, when after something one really wants :grin:
    Interesting, it is bugged then.

It's a display bug, on the affix part. IIRC if minimum dmg spawns on an item, and then the same amount of maximum dmg spawns, the maximum dmg is not displayed as affix. The same bug is present in the expansion on for example the Cranium Basher.