I just finished my first uber tristram with my frenzy barb. It was a success but Uber Baal gave me the most problems. Searching through these forums seems that he naturally has high regen and takes a while for us barbs to take him down. But i literally spent about 15 minutes dealing with just baal. Is that normal? High regen coupled with attacking the fake baals made it a long fight.
Main Hand: Grief Phase Blade
Off Hand: Last Wish Phase Blade
Helm: Arreat's + 40ed/15ias
Body: Chains of Honor
Feet: Gore Rider
Rings: 2x Raven's
Stats after BO:
Att Rating for frenzy: about 8100 each hand
My might merc died so he wasn't really much use. i might switch to defiance merc if i continue to do ubers. My question for you guys is:
1) Anything I can do about speeding up uber baal's death?
2) Should i use 2 griefpb instead of 1grief 1lw?
3) What merc should i use and what should he be wearing? def merc with infinity, fortitude, vamp gaze?
Most of my build came from spankeh's guide so thanks spankeh!
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Uber Baal Help
05-11-2007, 03:30 #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2007
Uber Baal Help
05-11-2007, 11:50 #2
baba tends to have alot of problems with tristam at any rate.
it also fully depends on what kinda setup you are using:
1) i always used a combination of beserk and frenzy against baal (a thrower is good also if you have help from someone)
2) 1 grief and 1 hoto is best iirc
3) merc die to fast in tristam better having a friend as a pally comin along