Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    IncGamers Member

Re: Quick Build: PvM Frozen Orb Rush Sorc

theres a few good ideas, lorg. thanks for the ideas . i also prefer to start with a kinda mf/popper barb, and a sorcy to glitch runs hell meph etc.
    @mirrislegend :
    on my glitcher, i dont think i have any fhr at all [orb/stat, max tele/cold mast] and she does fine. seems kinda weird when i think bout it,but never had problems really without fhr, i usually never get hit melee. the breakpoints are 2x/48/86 for decent frames of fhr i think, so if u choose to go above 30[which is easy] shoot for those. 48 = 2 items 24 fhr, not too hard.my .o3. i feel ya lorg, i only post when im at work gg job wait my bad i do have 10 fhr i think [boots] lol :P

IncGamers Member

well, from my experience/observations of using an orb rusher, i think the reason u don't actually need FHR is because of the FCR teleport (and even better if u got the melee cold armors on for its chill/freeze). usually u can teleport before the monster(s) can land the next hit(s) on u. u actually teleport faster than they can swing, so your high FCR acts as a substitute for FHR. Even if u teleport into a monster crowd, if u don't die immediately, usually u can teleport out before they land the next round of hits and kill u with high or max FCR.

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Naruhito1985

could you be more specific with the statistics plz