Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Re: Quick Build: PvM Frozen Orb Rush Sorc

Barty, do you still play classic? Most my friends are on expansion, so I don't really know anyone on classic to play with. I'll be on tonight, I'll try to contact you.

As for hacks and stuff...:sad2: too bad they ruin the game. Also dueling with the use of pots sounds lame to me, let alone some auto-pot hack.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by barty View Post
    @ crucial: man those were the good old days, ice blink is still fun imo. one of my favorite alltime armors. did u play west back in the day? if u did i probably know you, back then players like jr, chris, kale, syn, oxy, emmy, tyler/chris were some i chilled with.
    thanks for bringin back some good memories, HAHA! all hc btw, where good manner legit dueling to the death[ no chicken, auto pot , auto tp] is the biggest adrenaline rush you will ever get on d2, hc bvb legit honestly imo.
    or illegit aint cool in my book. games easy enough without hacks.
    I have to say D2 was different back in those days... 6 pskulls were worth 1 soj and uniques never had level requirements. I was living in LA at that time, ditching class to go to a pc club.... I remember no on had entire mule accounts and it was almost obligatory for a high level character to provide low level gear to a low level char... I can truly say those were the good old days.. now you got guys that agree to help you mule after a trade, only to steal all your stuff.. btw that just happened to me the other day.... oh yeah.. everyone only played hardcore and i rememeber a 99 hxc necro fought a 99 hxc sorc.. it was such a big deal and people were offering money to be able to enter the game and watch..... the necro won.

hey barty, noticed that your location is AZ... which part? I live in Chandler.. do you play us west? If you do let me know...

*crucialtk / usw / sc / ladder

IncGamers Member

Yeah, I used to play back in the days... but I played with the older college aged Korean guys at PC clubs... 2 bucks an hour or 10 bucks from midnight to 10 am.... it was either d2 or counterstrike.. with all the money i spent at pc clubs, i prob wouldve been able to buy some supercomputer... btw do pc clubs still exist? Out here in AZ there are absolutely none

IncGamers Member

ya i still play west sccl / west hccl[accounts play are *bart_1 and *bart_2]. hc has been pretty non existant for me lately. i mainly play sc. i dont know of any pc clubs, having never been in one. yes i can remeber the pre patch days. presnap on a charger........ zz that was good fun. espescially on hc. i live near casa grande arizona. bvb dueling hc with leech was so fun back in the day. pre items were fun to lld with.

IncGamers Member

yeah ill add you and will definitely msg you whenever I see you play. Maybe we can get a few good games and trades.

oh yeah remember when pallys didnt have a cap for zeal? So the pally would do 22 straight hits.....

IncGamers Member

did zeal doing or trying to do 22 hits straight have the same problem that fend still has ?

IncGamers Member

dude i forgot about zeal. wow. diablo has changed quite abit. yeah ill be on west sccl around 5:00 pm tonight for a few then, later around 9pm. hit me up and ill hook you up. i got 2.5 accounts of mules with gear ill never use. probably ill be legit with u, so long as u keep it real.

IncGamers Member

...yeah ill be on west sccl around 5:00 pm tonight for a few then, later around 9pm. hit me up and ill hook you up. i got 2.5 accounts of mules with gear ill never use. probably ill be legit with u, so long as u keep it real.

If you were talking to me.... THANKS!

IDK what you mean by being legit with me...:scratch:

Ideally, I have to outfit 2-3 sorcs (one for my friend, so we can rush each other)

IncGamers Member

dude i forgot about zeal. wow. diablo has changed quite abit. yeah ill be on west sccl around 5:00 pm tonight for a few then, later around 9pm. hit me up and ill hook you up. i got 2.5 accounts of mules with gear ill never use. probably ill be legit with u, so long as u keep it real.
    hey i saw you on and added you but noticed you were playing LOD... is this true!?!?!?!? that is blasphemy :grin:
    If you didnt know, I play classic.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by HegemonKhan View Post
    did zeal doing or trying to do 22 hits straight have the same problem that fend still has ?
    Not too familiar with the current fend problem.
    But as for zeal, back in the day, you better have had amazing ar because 1 miss = 22 misses.......i remember this pally that could kill D with one zeal... haha