Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Re: Quick Build: PvM Frozen Orb Rush Sorc

norm and y can drop some set items u need like irath or low lvl uniques, possibly a shard not sure. u might be better off doing norm cs/dia. nm andy will drop decent items as long as its glitched, i reccomend hell andy tho, and glitch hell meph. if u never need to get to act4, u might as well have a hell meph glitcher to mf with when ur not rushing. join a cs game and u can glitch helll andy and mephy if u are fast enough, good drops that way.

IncGamers Member

You recommend CS/Dia runs, but those will be hard without some decent gear, wouldn't they? Plus you can't really get Dia glitch runs...

I only need to get to act 3 Hell, not finishing it. Idk about Hell meph runs with an Orb sorc... I do this In expansion with a Blizz sorc, and it's easy cause i use the moat trick.

IncGamers Member

the orb glitcher i use runs hell meph/andy very easily. its like free items, honestly most difficult part is locating the next lvls , lol. well nm cs should be easy for a lvl 35-40, and wil be gg exp if u make pub cs runs for power lvling. if u are playing softcore res should not be that big of a deal, just try some glitch nm andy runs[for items] if ur not comfortable with cs. that should net you some gear, try and party with others to do nm cs, it will be good exp from 35+ i think.
    my orb sorcy was doing hell mephy at like lvl 38 , sure died a few times in one hit but,
    havent died in ages, currently lvl 79 from just hell meph/andy.i dont use the moat trick, i satnd just out of arms reach of meph and stat/stat/orb/stat/stat/orb. wash,rinse,repeat.that way he never really melee hits you[hurts more getting slapped a few times quickly then his magic attacks in my experience], with a good block%[60%+] u hardly need to worry bout that powerful orb ball he shoots if u are on West sccl hit me up i can gear u up a bit. just offering help.account name bart_1 or bart_2.
    btw the beauty of having that char serve as hell meph glitcher, nets u good items, and ull never pass act3 anyways, so why not add another purpose to ur char? just join cs and boom u get meph's golden showers of items. hey all u gotta do is wash them off . your sorc shouldnt get hit much anyways, so res shouldnt bugger u too much just tele/orb and so on in cs..buy a fire/light skill staff for the occasional cold immune seis, stat to no life then burn/fry. just my .02.

IncGamers Member

excuse me for my lack of knowledge regarding lingo in the world of d2.... but what is a glitched run?

I havent played D2 in a while, the last time I played LOD wasnt out yet and I had a WW Lancebarb with Iceblink and everything froze.... (at that time, that set up was the gold standard).. oh yeah dual leech rings with double digit stats and resists

IncGamers Member

glitch'ed:

1. when u haven't done quest yet, so u can keep getting QUEST DROPS from act bosses (usually done with meph and diablo, though good luck getting the quest drops from diablo). and u try to join games in which u won't have your quest get completed. quest drops are better than normal drops.

and/or

2. going to the next act before u exit game so that at least with andarial (forgot if this works with meph too), u can do him with *NO MF* (must have NO mf gear on for this to trigger) for nearly all rares and better drops every time.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3. if u need/want more info/detail some one else can provide it for u.

IncGamers Member

For #2, in expansion, you can still have your MF and the bug still works. Why should it be different in classic?

IncGamers Member

this is what i thought i read about it. if this is incorrect than i apologize. i only re-stated what i thought i read somewhere on here about glitching.

or maybe this is right and for some reason its different between classic and LOD. maybe some one else can help on how glitching works.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by barty View Post
    the orb glitcher i use runs hell meph/andy very easily. its like free items, honestly most difficult part is locating the next lvls , lol. well nm cs should be easy for a lvl 35-40, and wil be gg exp if u make pub cs runs for power lvling. if u are playing softcore res should not be that big of a deal, just try some glitch nm andy runs[for items] if ur not comfortable with cs. that should net you some gear, try and party with others to do nm cs, it will be good exp from 35+ i think.
    my orb sorcy was doing hell mephy at like lvl 38 , sure died a few times in one hit but,
    havent died in ages, currently lvl 79 from just hell meph/andy.i dont use the moat trick, i satnd just out of arms reach of meph and stat/stat/orb/stat/stat/orb. wash,rinse,repeat.that way he never really melee hits you[hurts more getting slapped a few times quickly then his magic attacks in my experience], with a good block%[60%+] u hardly need to worry bout that powerful orb ball he shoots if u are on West sccl hit me up i can gear u up a bit. just offering help.account name bart_1 or bart_2.
    btw the beauty of having that char serve as hell meph glitcher, nets u good items, and ull never pass act3 anyways, so why not add another purpose to ur char? just join cs and boom u get meph's golden showers of items. hey all u gotta do is wash them off . your sorc shouldnt get hit much anyways, so res shouldnt bugger u too much just tele/orb and so on in cs..buy a fire/light skill staff for the occasional cold immune seis, stat to no life then burn/fry. just my .02.
    Well... I have to admit I was too worried. Untwinked, and at lvl 25 I was soloing CS, and Tanking Diablo. I got max light and fire resists, about 300 life, almost maxed Ice bolt, so my lvl 1 Blizz does 90-150 damage. Up to lvl 24 is the hardest, cause u got no crowd control.

I'll contact u next time I get online (my account is *Alecz20)

Now to regards with my classic experience.... the ppl there come in two flavors:
    1) real n00bs, that don't even know about the Alt key, or "R"

2) real a******s that only join your game to PK. One guy game with a lvl 77 hdin and tried to kill my lvl 19 sorc. What the hell is wrong with those ppl?

Also what's the deal with the counter? (85 seconds until the game ends...)

IncGamers Member

i always like think of those such people who come to pk a low level character with their high level character, as people who don't have a choice as their pk'er is so weak and badly built, they can only take on a character sooooo much lower level then them. they are definately not the elite pk'ers, as the elite pk'ers are the real deal, they kill high levels with low level characters. these noobs do the opposite. they need high levels jsut to kill a low level character, cuz they get crushed trying to pk a character near their own level.

or

they jsut in a really bad mood, cuz something happened to them in real life, like they got dumped by their girlfriend or whatever

IncGamers Member

@ crucial: man those were the good old days, ice blink is still fun imo. one of my favorite alltime armors. did u play west back in the day? if u did i probably know you, back then players like jr, chris, kale, syn, oxy, emmy, tyler/chris were some i chilled with.
    thanks for bringin back some good memories, HAHA! all hc btw, where good manner legit dueling to the death[ no chicken, auto pot , auto tp] is the biggest adrenaline rush you will ever get on d2, hc bvb legit honestly imo.
    @alecz: u just havent met any cool people yet but they are out there, dont be discouraged . imo anyone using hacks or illegit aint cool in my book. games easy enough without hacks.