Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Tornado Damage at lvl 30

Just a question, is 726-795 Tornado damage good for a lvl 30? Or is it not worth it? I used a skill calculator to see how high i can get tornado up to with the current gear i have ready. But I've never made a tornado druid before, so I'm wondering if that damage is good at lvl 30.

IncGamers Site Pal crawlingdeadman's Avatar
    couple questions. you a llder or just leveling? hell rushed? what's your current gear (ie, how many +ele skills)

IncGamers Member
    Well see thats the thing, i'm not sure if i should just lld or not. If that damage isn't good for that lvl, then i'll just forget about it.

Any lld Tornado Druids have any opinions if this damage is good or not?

i tried searching for what other's damage is and it seems that fairly well geared ones do 1000+damage. that's the only number i could find. maybe inane will come in and tell what his does.

My druid with a +2 ele ammy does 1022 average, using his +1 druid ammy I think it goes down to about 900 average damage.

There's a difference of about 50 pvp damage between my druid and yours which means you're liable to need to hit them with 2-3 more nados (not factoring in regen) against a high end build. Mind posting the full stat and eq layout?

IncGamers Member
    oh nice... well the equipment I have I'm still thinking about really... and I will probably post it here when I have finally decided, but, since you seem to know what you're doing, I'd like to ask if putting at least 1 point into oak sage is worth it? Or should all of my skill points go into a synergy?

The item i'm mainly wondering about that i currently have, is a 3os +3 tornado helm. I'm still not sure what to put in those 3 sockets. Any suggestions? Also, is it possible to find a +oak +nado both modifiers on one druid helm? Or should i just go and try for some kind of +2 ele circ with the typical caster mods? And I guess I should just keep this guy lvl 30.

Oh and one more thing...I can't afford 2 sojs at the moment for this guy :(

Try to find a +2elemental+3tornado pelt.. And yeah Oak Sage can be included also.

+1 punt in oak sage is important imo, u can always recast this little spirit and it gives u a very nice bonus to life

I have a 1+all skills and +3tornado lvl26 pelt atm

If u cant find any helm, im sure u could ask for a 2sox 3tornado pelt (preferably with oak), which u can make Lore in

2 Socket Helms
    Ort + Sol
    +1 To All Skill Levels
    +10 To Energy
    +2 To Mana After Each Kill
    Lightning Resist +30%
    Damage Reduced By 7
    +2 To Light Radius

The item i'm mainly wondering about that i currently have, is a 3os +3 tornado helm. I'm still not sure what to put in those 3 sockets. Any suggestions?
    3 perfect ruby's?, gets u 114life and a nice red colored pelt

3 skulls > 3 rubies.

Shaels as needed in equipment, try to get it so you don't need any FHR charms. Always have your oak up and recast it whenever you can.

As for rings, I don't mind switching gear myself but if you don't care for it you'll probably be using at least one fcr ring anyway and building around Rhyme.

@crawl
    Mind posting my Windy here?

my paint skills FTW!
    not shown: mage fists, insight staff on switch. 40x 15 lifers in inventory.

stash items:
    hel'd whitstan
    rhyme bone shield
    10fcr/mana ring
    stealth ring mail

maybe explain when you use the items in shash?

edit: after playing him for like 5 min i think you need more frw, but that's just a personal opinion.