Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Site Pal crawlingdeadman's Avatar
    yeah i'm sorry about the tone of that post. i realized that it's all up to preference. the build sheet (not really a guide dont know what to call it) looks good .

IncGamers Member

Re: M'avina Strafazon

what do you use for leeching???
    i was thinking bul kathos and raven frost (might just have to get 2 bul kathos for enough leech), and highlord's wrath or eye of etlich (eh, it's got +1 and life leech). there are no boots with leech, so i was thinking gore riders or war travs. either way, how do you solve the problem of leech and what kind of merc do you think is best?

crafted blood boots have life leech.

IncGamers Member

Were it me, I'd go raven/dual leech ring. You do, however, get 5ml from the belt, and the potential for 5ll from BK would probably be more than enough to keep your bulbs filled.

Might mercs would presumably be the best for this build.

Last edited by Pillz; 26-02-2008 at 04:40.

IncGamers Member

Nice build. 2 things I would probably change are the slvl1 Critical Strike and low Dex. I would at least aim for ~60% or slvl12 in there. Slvl13 actually for 61% but I dislike odd numbers. I would rather have a less godly valk which I think still is immortal by the way and have more damage with high slvl CS. For Dex I require at least 300 for my bowazons and the rest goes to Vit.

IncGamers Member

There's some weird bug now where trying to select enchant under certain conditions will disconnect you. That would interfere with the smooth operation for this particular build.

IncGamers Site Pal crawlingdeadman's Avatar

i enchant in town. matter of fact i just did it last night with a demon limb, so i doubt it cripples the build much since you wont be mid strafe and trying to re up your enchant.

I got Mavs set on my strafezon which sets up 70 ias from bow and helm.
    I have an open socket on helm, armor and bow and been reading about these strafe IAS bugs, but still not really geting a hang of it...

Would it make any difference on the strafe speed if I socket a 15ias jewel on it or would it be nicer to socket it with an EnhanceDamage jewel instead?

it will put you on a 9/3 breakpoint - you were on 10/3. That doesn't seem impressive to me. On the other hand, your normal breakpoint - and yes, multi/fa is usefull aswell - is only 10 fpa - were 90 ias will put you at 9 fpa. Going for 9fpa seems usefull if you ask me.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by prion View Post
    There's some weird bug now where trying to select enchant under certain conditions will disconnect you. That would interfere with the smooth operation for this particular build.
    When in new game, unequip and reequip Demon Limb. Then cast Enchant. You will not disconnect.