Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Re: M'avina Strafazon

If you have a fanat paladin close to you, why not go multi/fa? Seems like a much better approach. both have the same breakpoint.

This means that a shael might be interesting depending on how your breakpoint are.
    Second, a bad ed jewel might be an option, certainly with a fanat paladin, his high(er) ed will make the jewel much more useful. And you might be able to have higher dex as the paladin can tank.
    I would however never socket a good ed jewel or ohm in a bow like mav's. If you have an ohm, sell it alone with your mav's and you will have a much stronger build.

P.S. A mav's bowazon is never a good strafe/fa hybrid. You main focus has to be on fa. That's the best skill, strafe will atmost be able to help out a bit.
    With that in mind, what's your freezing time? Stacking freezing time (by using charms) can make your character much harder to defeat.
    P.P.S. In short, if you can hit a new breakpoint with shael use one. If not, try to find what's lacking in your gear (leech, attack rating etc). Else a ed jewel do fine.

IncGamers Site Pal crawlingdeadman's Avatar

nef .

Sorry for reopening this thread, but I was building a Mavina Strafazon, and was curious, if the buil mentioned in the first post is still viable to solo hell.
    If anything changed, or you have some better ideas, please share. The most important and unknown for me is skill distribution, Amulet, rings and charms.

D3 Amazon &
    Demon Hunter Moderator
    BattleTag Dacar92-1368

Quote Originally Posted by Tigro View Post
    Sorry for reopening this thread, but I was building a Mavina Strafazon, and was curious, if the buil mentioned in the first post is still viable to solo hell.
    If anything changed, or you have some better ideas, please share. The most important and unknown for me is skill distribution, Amulet, rings and charms.
    Sorry for the late reply. I am sure this build can still work. If you have the pieces, give it a try. The recommended amulets and rings are listed in the first post. Let me know what specific questions you have.
    Rose: You're an alien? You sound like you're from the North.
    Doctor: LOTS of planets have a North!!!