For a pure fury druid Should I use enigma and keep base strength? or use fortitude armor? Also should i max feral rage after ww lycan fury sage or is 1 point satisfactory
One more question i just thought of. How much IAS from gear do i need to get max fury speed with ebotdz? I used that attackspeed website but im still confused as to how much oias i actually need. Currently I am using only 20 from highlords but i could switch out dracs for something else if more ias is required
Welcome to the world of the Wolf. Are you PvM or PvP?
All purpose advice:
1) IAS off weapon doesn't make any difference for Fury. You should get a 5 frame attack with the ebotdz.
2) Armor depends on PvP or PvM, but generally Enigma for Fury/Rabies PvP, Fort for Pure Fury PvP, and CoH for PvM.
3) Due to Druid's lousy blocking rate and interrupt effect you might want to consider a 2 handed weapon, especially for PvM.
PvM only advice:
1) Use an Upped Ribby and you can use base strength without Enigma.
2) For greater kill speed go two-handed; for greater safety go one-handed
its really a toss up imo life or dmg since def still wont be great with fort the extra lil res could come in handy, the frw/skills/str/dr% could also be very viable in pvp, my current druid is trying both out and if this is still a open topic ill tell u how he does