I won't trade with anyone in the NTTP at this time - sorry.
apr25_1976 @ yahoo.com
Despite having played ~10 different sorc builds through (most of) the game I've never really tried Fireball as a skill. I don't know why, but I finally have the urge to make a pure-fireball sorc. Specifically, one that does a lot of damage. Perhaps I'd even wade into the PvP ring with her someday - but don't count on that.
Ormus Robes with +3 Fireball, top-end fire damage isn't necessary, but obviously it's nice.
1. 3-5x Burning Skillers, plain is ok, but obviously a nice 2nd mod is worth a lot more to me.
2. Fire Facets... maybe (I'm not sure if I need any of these, or even how many I'd need).
3. Escuta's Temper that is better than my +3/16F Escuta's.
4. Valuables... you know, stuff like SoJ's, top-end Ravenfrosts, Lionbranded skillers, etc. that everyone and their grandmother likes to have on hand for trade bait in case a nice item comes up for bid. :grin:
1. Ormus Robes +3 Blizzard (10/10/13C)... obviously I'm hoping for a near-swap on this (I'll gladly pay some extra though, since it is my ISO)
2. Runes: Fal & lower, Um, Vex (Note: I don't really want to trade the Vex, so it won't be cheap. I don't really want to trade the Um either )
4. Skillers (ask)
... and ...
With patience, persistence & luck I could probably/possibly find Tyrael's to complete my trade-grail, but honestly... who gives a hoot? I'm not saying everything is up for grabs (there are a few items out on loan, and a couple that were gifts to me that I will not trade, and some items I like/plan to use, and...). Nevertheless, if you tempt me with the right item I might break up the grail.