Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wednesdaily

Wednesdaily

RL: Recovering from yesterdays hard and rather long day. left home at 6am, went to plane, attended a meeting from 10am to 5:30 pm, back to plane, home at 10:30. About to leave for work again. I have to do yesterdays usual work, and the things planned for thursday and friday, all squeezed into todays hours... you may guess it, more meetings scheduled for the rest of the week.

D2: didn't play.

You've got a monopoly on these daily threads, Cormallon. neumein would be proud.

RL: Class consisted of 3 full hours of esoteric poetry. Unfortunately, the essay I had to submit tonight missed the midnight deadline by 21 minutes. I fed my instructor a story about being too depressed to concentrate on the assignment since I broke up with my girlfriend. It's entirely true, I'm just wondering if he'll pity me enough to overlook the late penalty.

On the way home tonight I stopped for beer and found 20 dollars in the parking lot at the store. I turned it over to the cashier and expressed hope that somebody would claim it. My good deed for the day.

D2: I did 40 quick Pindle runs this morning to wake myself up. I've never ran him until now, and he's been exceedingly generous. Tal Rasha's Guardianship, Astreons, another pair of Gore Riders, and more. All within a mere 100 runs.
    Is this sort of luck abnormal for Pindle?

Last edited by noobintraining; 01-08-2007 at 06:49.

Quote Originally Posted by noobintraining View Post
    D2: I did 40 quick Pindle runs this morning to wake myself up. I've never ran him until now, and he's been exceedingly generous. Tal Rasha's Guardianship, Astreons, another pair of Gore Riders, and more. All within a mere 100 runs.
    Is this sort of luck abnormal for Pindle?

Pindle is WAY streaky. If it wouldn't have slowed me down so much, I would have kept a log of good (set/unique) drops from him during the thousands of runs I did for the MFO.

Suffice it to say it's scary how often a set of 5-10 runs will drop 2 or 3 or even 4 amazing things. And then he runs dry for 800 runs. Very streaky.

Drixx's HC Sept Progress

Banned
    RL: Getting read for a 2 week deployment from my base. First time I will have been away from my son (7 1/2 months) for more than a day or two. I'm going to miss him but the training should be fun.

D2: Decided I'm going to rebuild my hammerdin from scratch including gear. Deleted all accounts and characters because I wanted to start over for my online play. Missing the characters and items a lot right now but it's just like the ladder reset so I know it can be done. (Playing NL right now) Going is slow but hey, whatev.

Proud indeed. Good to see someone keeping the daily threads alive.

Anyways, time to spam.

RL: First day on my new job. I'm a computer repair technician, which is a dream job of mine. I don't really consider it work though, it's more like paid-fun, if you ask me. I'm only on part-time, two or three days a week at this stage, and the pay isn't fantastic, but it's great fun.

D2: Thanks to a tele-rush from Joosh and CelciusXII, my singer barb is actually able to sing now. Thanks guys. Once he gets fully geared up, he will be everybody's friend in MP. High level BO, shout, perma-stun, enchant, battle cry, CE, life tap, decrepify, teleport, oak sage... you get the idea.

Have fun! (I know I am )

RL: Same ol' same ol'.

D2: 50/50 chance on whether I'll get to play tonight. I lead a WoW guild and it's raid night Though it should be my turn off in the rotation.

RL: A day of minor highs & deep lows.

Highs:
    Earlier today I found a semi-lost picture CD from last years trip to Mexico that I'd forgotten about. It has a few good pics, including me holding a 25-pound mahi-mahi, as well as one of those "right place, right time" shots: http://www.freewebs.com/sirpoopsalot76/DSC04991.JPG ... I'll probably have a print made, as it's definitely in my top-10. I was quite pleased with myself, until remembering...

Lows:
    Today is the 10 year anniversary of the death of one of my best friends (Leona). She & I were always the last ones up at the end of a party sharing one last brew together, so I'm currently having a beer in her honour.

Even Lower:
    I just found out my sister-in-law had a stroke on Monday. She's doing "ok", but I haven't had a chance to talk to my brother yet and find out anything useful. I might end up going to Virginia for a few days/weeks if she needs a caretaker while my brother works. Not that I especially want to play nursemaid, but I'm not working at the moment and it could be a job that needs doing...

D2: Probably/possibly. I need to talk to my brother and get things straight.

BattleTag krovak-2656
    RL: It's my birthday today:smiley: I am going to spend the evening with my girlfriend. We already had an awesome party with friends(and some VIPs from the SPF:grin on friday, so no other big celebrations ahead.

D2: Still working on my new HC sorceress who is supposed to run LK and the countess later. I am running tunnels at /p5, but with 0% MF it's quite frustrating. I already made four levels from 78 to 82 and the only unique I found was a Hellplague.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by asdfgah View Post
    No good charms or socketable items etc. then? =/
    Ah, I forgot about that. Yes, I have found a nice GC with ~40 mana and ~20 life (and a hexing GC)

RL: I think I will go for a round of jogging today aswell since I enjoyed it a lot yesterday, the weather was great for the first time since the beginning of june. Hadn't been running for about three weeks O_o and yesterday I ran for ~50 minutes. Felt great since I was really tired at work yesterday.

D2: I am playing on battle.net just to be able to face the ubers once, and will go for a first attempt at the lesser evils today.
    As for sp, we'll see. Thinking about another restart...
    Quote Originally Posted by krovak View Post
    RL: It's my birthday today:smiley: I am going to spend the evening with my girlfriend. We already had an awesome party with friends(and some VIPs from the SPF:grin on friday, so no other big celebrations ahead.
    Woot! Happy birthday! :grin:
    D2: Still working on my new HC sorceress who is supposed to run LK and the countess later. I am running tunnels at /p5, but with 0% MF it's quite frustrating. I already made four levels from 78 to 82 and the only unique I found was a Hellplague.
    No good charms or socketable items etc. then? =/

H4PP„ B1r+HD4„ Kr0\/4K!!11!!

RL: Nice weather outside. Hope my friend and I will go biking today.

D2: None. Zip. 0.